From the Author - L'Ultima Nota

Hello mga mahal!

We have already concluded the story of Jorge as the fourth Robredo daughter but of course hindi pa doon natatapos ang kuwento nina Leni at Risa. Nasubaybayan at nalaman niyo na ang kuwento ni Jorge kaya ang next naman nating aabangan ay ang kuwento ng pag-ibig nina Leni at Risa sa next book.

So, before I plug the sequel of The Fourth Robredo Daughter, gusto ko lang magpasalamat sa lahat ng tumindig at pinili na sumuporta sa tama. Hindi sa halalan natapos ang ating laban, may pag-asa pa tayo dahil sabi nga ni Sen. Risa, tuloy ang laban.

Nais ko lang pong magpasalamat sa lahat ng sumuporta sa akin lalo na sa pagsusulat ko. Sa lahat ng nagbasa, nag-vote, at nag-comment.

Gusto ko lang pong malaman ninyo na masaya po akong mabasa ang mga positive comments ninyo lalo na pag may nagdi-dm sa'kin sa ig at sa twitter at sinasabing masaya silang magbasa ng TFRD. A thank you is not enough to show how grateful I am for all of you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Mahal ko po kayong lahat.

To my peace of mind, Mama Leni and my ray of sunshine, ang mahal kong si Sen Ri, thank you for the inspiration kahit ang sakit mong mahalin, Senri. Mahal ko kayo both, kayo ang aking tahanan. 😭🫶🏻

Special thanks also to these two badings who helped me continue the story with their brilliant ideas. As I have told them, sa kanila ang idea at sa akin ang paglalapat ng detalye. This story was supposed to be finished with 25 chapters only if not for them. So maraming salamat deamaguad  and msangelicabalasta sa inyong suporta. Happy 2 months of friendship to us! To more kabadingan, ghosting and pambu-bully. Love you two! 🥰🫶🏻😙

So yun na nga po, as I was saying sa taas, TFRD will be having it's sequel which will be entitled "I Choose You" and it is a LenRisa AU. I will also be publishing a tweet AU by July need ko pa pong tapusin para isang lapagan na lang. Excited nako kaya sana excited din kayo.

And para sa mga hindi pa naka-follow sa'kin dito sa wattpad pero nagbabasa ng story ko, follow niyo na po ako hehe.

And also, please follow me on my social media accounts if want niyo po ako maka-interact.

Instagram: @/marialeonor.anatheresia
Link: https://instagram.com/marialeonor.anatheresia?r=nametag

Tiktok: @/marialeonor.anatheresia
Link: www.tiktok.com/@marialeonor.anatheresia

Twitter: @/iloveyousenrisa
Link: https://twitter.com/iloveyousenrisa?s=21&t=AFWDf5QWZpoekYgtg6IOpg

Labs na labs,
Signorina Kia

                           ---------------------

I CHOOSE YOU
a LenRisa AU

Having been elected as the 17th President of the Republic of the Philippines and the 3rd woman president, many people will say that Leni has already achieved everything that she could ever dream of.

Her late husband is very proud of her for sure and she has received a very great gift before and after her birthday, her little Jorgina reuniting with them and the presidency.

Leni seems to be satisfied and happy with all that she have but she suddenly feels something is still missing - love.

~~~~~~~~

DISCLAIMER:

This story was written out of the writer's wide imagination. Names of people dead or alive were used for this story but it does not reflect the views, opinions and stand of the characters in the story.

FOR LEGAL PURPOSES, THIS STORY IS FICTION.

Here's the link for I CHOOSE YOU

https://www.wattpad.com/story/306585922?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details&wp_uname=SignorinaKia&wp_originator=fxd0GcIAVtFmNb0mWCHx3K7ZLH65VJI2nGiLnb34fNY2s4kzgKwD9Wdp4ZX6llOxJ3%2BhyZP0SVEd%2B%2BqjQXBA7BRludngkaN0XhbD%2BdJN9rFhsDgqJk8tLo6%2BFSZE%2BZRa