movie nights (modern au)

jack:

He insists that he chooses the movie, cuddles next to you, and immediately falls asleep like 13 minutes into the movie he insists on choosing. It's hard to stay mad at him, though.

davey :

This man deadass would choose a documentary. Not even a true crime one, no. He would definitely watch Planet Earth every movie night if you didn't step in and choose to watch musicals. When he does get to watch Planet Earth, you usually fall asleep. That's another reason why he chooses it: he thinks it's adorable.

spot:

Actually, he doesn't care what you guys watch. Either way, you know he'd try to make out with you twenty minutes into a movie. That's why when he does choose, he purposely tries to find boring ones.

skittery:

Skittery LOVES to cook, which surprised you. So you guys go all out and plan theme nights. Both of you guys' personal favorite night was Legally Blonde night, which consisted of pink cupcakes, spaghetti (bcos it's like blonde hair), and even matching pink sweatshirts you bought. Each movie night is super memorable and fun with him.

bumlets:

Bumlets is lowkey kind of disappointing. HE WILL NOT STOP CHOOSING PERCY JACKSON AS THE MOVIE!!!!! IT'S NOT EVEN GOOD!! You remind him that it's nothing but the book at least 500 times while watching it, but he doesn't care. (Actually, he also chooses it because he thinks it's cute when you get a bit mad over it.)

Regardless, you both usually fall asleep.