Chapter one

Macei pov
I woke up to my alarm ringing making me groan and slam my hand on it shutting it off. I was gonna be on the rap
game and I was happy cause I can finally show people what I can do. I went to the bathroom taking a shower and brushing my teeth before going to my closet picking out something to where. My clothes was already in my suitcase so I just had to fly down there.

Outfit

"COME ON!" my aunt shouted making me roll my eyes grabbing my suitcase

I went downstairs getting met by a hug I hugged her back then we walked out the door to the car. Once the drive was done we was on the plane waiting to get to Atlanta.
Once I got In my seat I instantly fell asleep.

I was woke up by my mom shaking me but looking around I saw we was at this big mansion. I grabbed my suitcases while my mom got hers. I knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer. 
Once the door opened I saw JD. Hi I'm macei I told him with a smile. He nodded "I'm sure u know who I am so just come in and take a seat" Me and my mom walked in seeing the other consents all the boys looked at me making me seat down nervously. Okay focus on you're career nothing else okay She told me making me nod. "I'm ready" I told her. "Good now I'm gonna go put this stuff in our rooms" she told me making me nod she kissed my forehead before walking away. "Wassup everyone" JD said walking in heys and Wassups was heard around the room. "Now like I told you on the text we have a hit list but the first challenge is to make a song with a beat that matches and makes it pop" we all nodded. "Okay well make you're songs in we'll record in the booth later" He told us walking away. Supa peach looked like she was struggling and it was easy to tell she didn't write her raps. I started writing my hands moving as fast a lighting. Once I was finished I closed my notebook starting to lose focus. She looking at the table.

5 mins later

JD walked in "Okay I hope yall ready cause not only will be making a song but singing it while the others are watching" I of course couldn't pay attention to what he was saying. Everyone nodded making me nod tapping my fings on my thigh. "Okay who wants to go first" JD said. I rose my hand making him point at me "okay you're going then". I went into the booth  putting my headphones on. "Go pretty" I heard my aunt say before all the noise was gone.

(The sex thing not in here tho or dad thing)

Outside the window
DJ liked it she had talent, her aunt was jamming along with the boys while the girls looked jealous. "She's not that good" Supa peach said making every manager look at her plus Dj. Dj now knew that if she wasn't paying attention it was because of her ADHD. 

Back to macei
Once the song was done I walked out getting a hug from my aunt You did so good baby. I said thanks. Dj walked over "you're aunts right you have talent".  I smiled giving him a hug before letting go sitting on the couch. Once everyone was done he told us to take a break. I went to the living sitting on the couch. Every consent was there but the manager's wasn't I guess they was sleep too cause mine was.

I got bored so getting up I set up my iPhone starting to do a tiktok
I started doing body challenge feeling the boys eyes on me. I turned around seeing suga peach roll her eyes. "Why you tryna show out ?" I heard her say. I looked at her then got up seeing she was scared I walked away going to my room. I saw my aunt still sleep I kissed her forehand changing my clothes then going to bed.

(Clothes to bed)

Tbc.......

How do u like macei?

Is Supa peach jealous?

When do you thing JD gonna find out?

Is the boys feeling macei?