Chapter two

JD POV
I could see myself in that lil girl for some reason but I have no kids. (THATS WHAT HE THOUGHT)

macei pov
I woke up brushing my teeth and washing before going to my closet picking out another outfit.

Outfit

I then started on my hair yes it is natural then after that I painted my nails blue^

My aunt was already up in a cute outfit.
She was my aunt,mother , and bestfriend I'm glad I have her. "You look beautiful She told me hugging me. Me look at you looking like a full course meal" I told her laughing she started laughing too pushing me. "Come on girl we have to go to see the hit list". I hope I get number one and if not one then two but anything lower is a nono. We walked in sitting down seeing Supa peach and her mom roll her eyes. I could feel someone looking at me turning around I saw J.I. looking at me. Then when he saw me look at him he looked away I laughed turning back around.

J.I. pov

I was looking at her but then she turned around making me turn cause she wasn't finna laugh at me. She laughed turning back around. She was so gorgeous I'm pretty sure I'm in love.

Macei pov

JD walked in looking at us. "Okay I'm glad yall here, yall all did good but I hope I can help you improve more" he told us nod. So Supa was at the bottom, then it was J.I, after him it was Jayla, then Nia, then mini barbie, Tally before and before her lil key and above him me. Making me and my aunt smile.
"Now don't think this is the end, the next challenge is dance" he told us making me smile cause I took dance and cheer. "But the only thing is you will be paired with someone else" He told us after. Making my smile drop a lil cause what if they mess up. "So let's see paired with J.I is macei, paired with jayla is Kay, paired with lil key is Supa peach, paired with Tally is mini barbie, and Mani u will join lil key and Supa peach".

I walked to my partner. "Hi J.I" I told him
hugging him which he was surprised about. "Um hey" he said back. "Since our parents can't be there when we train we can go to my room"I told him making him nod. We walked into my room where I put on the song showing him the dance. We got tired so we took a break. "You're cute" I told him after getting a good look. He looked at me smiling a bit "You're very beautiful gorgeous and anything in between" he told me making me laugh. So what made u want to start rapping he asked me laying his head on my lap. I started playing with his hair "well I was always good at dance, rhymes and talking fast so I put my earphones and with a beat got a notebook and started writing" I told him making him nod. Till I saw he was falling asleep so to get up I put his head up turning off the lights after changing getting back in bed with him.

Sleep wear

How they are

How they are