I miss you.

Wonyoungs pov:

I'm currently in class trying to finish a test. Until someone came bursting in, while breathing heavily. I turned around and it was Y/N my ex. We broke up 10 months ago, and right now I'd do anything to get back with her. I regret everything I've done.
————————————————————————
-flashback-

"Are you sure, she isn't going to find out?", Jisung asked me.

"Yes, don't worry. I told you she's gone for the week.", I reassured him.

"Alright, if you say so." he said.

  His face came closer to mine, our lips almost touching, until I heard something drop at the door. It was Y/N, my girlfriend.

    Her eyes were getting watery, her lips were trembling, and her hands were shaking.

  "How could you..?". She said while her voice was cracking.

   I pushed Jisung away from me, and tried to move closer to her. But she kept moving backwards.

      "Please Y/N, I'm sorry please forgive me. This was all a misunderstanding, what you saw wasn't what you think it was." I tried lying.

     "Oh, really. So you're telling me that I didn't just see you and Jisung about to kiss?"She disgustingly said.

     I didn't know what to say, my mouth kept closing and opening.

     "You know what Wonyoung, fuck you. We're done. I tried everything to make you happy, and this is what I get in return. You're such a backstabber." she spat at me.

     The words that came out her mouth stung me, I felt my heart getting ripped into pieces. Tears we're rolling down my face.

     "No please, Y/N I'm sorry. Please don't break up with me.", I said as I walked to her and held her wrists tightly as I looked up at her with tears coming down.

    "You should've thought about the outcome, before you did all this Wonyoung.", she said looking somewhere else.

      I started sobbing harder, when she tried to take my hands off her wrists.

    "Get your hands off me, now.", she said quietly.

      I didn't, I just couldn't lose her, but guess what I just did.

     She kept trying, until she eventually got them off. I kept my head down, while I was still crying. This is all my fault, if I hadn't cheated on her, this would've never happened.

    "You did this to yourself, goodbye Wonyoung.", she finally told me.

  I watched her turn around and walk out the doors.

-End of flashback-
————————————————————————
     I pouted sadly, while thinking of Y/N. I look back at her, and she was still panting from running. I wonder why she was late? Maybe her eonni dropped her off late.

     "I'm sorry miss I'm late, it won't happen again.", she said with breaths between each word.

     "Alright, Y/N you're excused. Make sure it doesn't happen again, or else it's detention. Now go sit in your seat.", the teacher scolded her.