First interaction

Wonyoungs pov:

"Look Wonyoung you should really talk to Y/n sometime." Yujin exclaimed.

"I can't! I'm too scared to. If I can't even wave or stare at Y/n, then what makes you think I can talk to her." I told her.

     "We'll you're gonna have to do it someday because if you don't someone's gonna slide in her DMs and take her away from you." Yujin said.

     I sighed, Yujin does have a point. If I don't act fast now, then someone's gonna take her. But how am I gonna do it? You know what, I'll just discuss it with the girls later, I need to get to class.
———————————————————————
Your pov:

     I was laughing at Jisung, because he was a blushing mess when he caught his crush staring at him.

     "Come on dude, go get her number or something. I mean she was literally staring at you.. well more like staring into your soul. But you know, same thing I guess." I tried encouraging him.

     He laughed and playfully pushed my shoulder, " Whatever, maybe I'll talk to her tomorrow."

     I smirked, "Alright then, whatever you say."

"Oh yeah, what's going on between you and Wonyoung? Sometimes I always see her looking at you during class." he asked.

"I mean you can't blame her, I'm good looking." I shrugged.

Jisung started laughing and playfully pushed my shoulder again, "Okay whatever you say Y/n, but for real what's going on with you two?"

"Nothings going on between us, we're just friends. Besides there's no way she'd like me, she's way out of my league." I told him.

"You never know, maybe she does like you. I don't know it's quite obvious to me." he shrugged before going back to his work.

     It's obvious to him? Am I being that oblivious..? Whatever she's wayy to pretty for me, there's no way she would like me.
————————————————————————
Wonyoungs pov:

     I arrived to class and went to my regular seat as always. It was quite loud since everyone was talking while we were waiting for the teacher to arrive. So I just decided to put on my headphones, until someone tapped on my shoulder. I got a little frustrated since they bothered me while my good song was playing, but when I turned to look up I couldn't believe who it was..

     Y/n.

     " Hey Wonyoung, do you mind if I sit next to you?" she asked me.

     I was frozen and I couldn't move, I wanted to reply to her but nothing just wanted to spill out my mouth. I think I was quiet for to long, because she then looked a little awkward and started to pick up her books again.

     " Oh nevermind, I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked that!" she awkwardly said while she was about to turn around and walk to her original seat.

     QUICK Wonyoung act fast!

     "YES YOU CAN SIT WITH ME!" I yelled out of a sudden and the whole class went quiet and turned their heads towards my direction.

     I looked around and silently sunk into my seat slowly. I heard a little chuckle and Y/n ended up sitting next to me the whole class time. I couldn't take my eyes off her, when she was taking notes the whole class time. Imagine having a crush that actually pays attention in all her classes! IKRR.

     But eventually the bell rang, and we all had to pack up to go home. But while I was packing up, and getting ready to walk out of school. Y/n came running towards me.

     " Wait Wonyoung!" she yelled.

———————————————————————
Your pov:

     "Do you mind if I walk you home today?" I asked a little nervous.

     Her eyes had widened a little and she looked shocked. Shoot! Maybe it was a bad idea asking her, when this is the first time I talked to her..

     "Uhm sure, I don't mind!" she said breaking the silence.

     I smiled a little and nodded, walking her out the school and to her home. It was actually a awkward walk, but a peaceful and comfortable walk. I wanted to crack up a conversation but I didn't have the nerves too. Until we arrived to her house.

     "Well this is my house, thanks for walking me home." She smiled before walking up her stairs to her house.

     No! I need to get her number.. but what if she thinks I'm a weirdo for asking for her number after our first interaction. Yk what, fuck it.

     "WAIT!" I suddenly yelled.

     She turned around, and tilted her head in confusion. I walked up to her while fidgeting with my fingers a bit.

     "I was wondering.. if I could have your number? YOU KNOW to talk a little more and.. stuff..?" I said hesitantly.

     She looked shocked from the sudden question, but she chuckled and took my phone to put her number in.

     "There you go, I'll text you later Y/n bye!"

     She winked and went inside her house. I stood there in shocked, my cheeks were slowly turning crimson red. I jumped off her stairs, and started to scream in excitement from our first interaction. Not knowing she felt the same way too.

———————————————————————
hey guys, I finally updated after basically a year. I decided to grant u with this little chapter because of my absence from not updating this book of one shots.

     I'm thinking of making a newjeans book of one shots, or maybe even a story if I don't run out of motivation. 😭