Watch out.

Part 2 of "You're mine"
————————————————————————
Your pov:

     Sunoo and Yunjin surrounded me as we all read the letter together. Until we spot a little clue.

     "This person sits behind in all your classes?" Sunoo questioned

      "Apparently, they do.. but I don't pay attention to people in class." I said.

     We were all thinking about who could this person be. Until Yunjin gasped and covered her  mouth. Me and Sunoo turned to her with shocked eyes.

     "What did you find out who it was?!" Me and Sunoo said in unison.

    Yunjin nodded her head slowly.

     It looked like Yunjin just saw a ghost or something, because her hand was shaking. Me and Sunoo looked at each other with confused faces.

     "We'll who is it?" Sunoo asked.

     "Jang Wonyoung." Yunjin whispered.

     Sunoo gasped and covered his mouth, while I just looked at them both with disbelief.

     "Guys come on you're being ridiculous, Wonyoung is one of the nicest girls I've talked to. There's no way she's a stalker, she doesn't even look like one." I chuckled.

    "No Y/n you don't understand. She's a crazy obsessed person that will do anything to get what she wants." Yunjin told me.

    Sunoo nodded," Yeah, 2 years ago, a rumor went around the school and apparently she wrote creepy little letters to this boy she liked. Until he rejected her when she asked him out on Valentine's Day, and the next day he didn't come to school. No one knew why, until he was found dead in his basement. The police couldn't find out who did it, so they closed the case. Everyone thought it was Wonyoung who did it, but the police didn't believe the rumors because there wasn't enough evidence." 

     I scoffed and shook my head," Those are just rumors there's no way they can be true."

     "She's dangerous Y/n, you need to stay away from her, rumors or not. It's better to stay safe than not." Yunjin said.

     "Whatever, I'll you guys after class." I told them as I walked to class.

I sat in my seat next to my friend Sunghoon.

"Hey did you find out who your secret admirer is yet?" Sunghoon whispered to me.

I look behind me just in case Wonyoung is there. She wasn't yet. Good.

"We'll Sunoo and Yunjin suspect that it's Wonyoung. But I don't think it's her, I've never talked to her and she's quite quiet a lot." I told him lowly.