Nice to meet you

Wonyoungs pov:

     I'm currently in class right now with Yujin and it's so boring. The teacher is just rambling about his recent divorce with his now ex-wife and it's seems like everyone is somewhat done with him. I look at the clock and there's only 5 minutes left, but it feels so long.

"come on, this is the longest 5 minutes ever. It feels like an hour already" Yujin groaned.

I chuckled, "Look 1 more second.. YES IM OUT". I hurried and quickly packed my things and walked out the doors. While waiting for Yujin of course.

"Let's go to the grocery store Yujin, I need some.. groceries" I said quickly and dragged Yujin.

"But we just bought some groceries yesterday? why do you need more?" Yujin questioned.

"Uhm.. because I checked the restroom this morning and we ran out of toilet paper!" I tried to lie. Which was the worst lie ever, but Yujin is very gullible and slow.

"hm alright I guess." Yujin shruged.

I smiled and quickly dragged Yujin to the grocery store.

You might be wondering why I'm going to the grocery store, even when we're stocked up on groceries already. Well recently there's been this new cashier at line 6 that comes in to work right at 4 pm and she's absolutely stunning. She's the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. Of course I haven't told Yujin about her, because her annoying butt would be teasing me the whole time. So I have to be very secretive about this.

"Great! We're here. Go look around and see anything you want to buy." I smiled and pushed her away. She looked at me weirdly, and just walked away.

I walked to the chips aisle, and pretended to look for snacks, but in reality I was just looking at her. Everything about her is so amazing, her smile, her eyes, her outfit, her hair, everything. I was lost in a trance that I didn't notice Yujin next to me.

"HOLY FLIP. YUJIN WHAT THE HELL?" I gasped while holding my chest.

"Who's that girl you're looking at?" Yujin teased while wiggling her eyebrows.

"It's none of your business" I said.

She then started giving me that "I don't believe you" look.

"Yeah, I don't believe you. But seriously who is she!!" She exclaimed.

"She's just some I find really pretty." I told her.

"You should go up and ask for her number or something because it looks like your stalking her and you don't wanna be a stalker Wonnie" Yujin stated.

"No way in hell I'm asking her for her number. I don't even know her name and I'm too scared to." I said.

"You know if you don't try, you will never know what will happen." Yujin told me.

"smh whatever"

We looked at her again and we accidentally made eye contact with her. I panicked and started running down the aisle, while dragging Yujin. I waited for her to help another customer, then made a run for the exit.

"You know you didn't have to do all that" Yujin breathed out.

"Okay we'll I'm sorry, I panicked and didn't know what else to do" I gasped.