1

"TOBY I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL RIP OUT YOUR BALLS" i scream, throwing a pillow at him

nobody insults my minecraft skills.

"WHA-ITS TRUE YOU SUCK" he defends, shielding himself from my further attempts to beat him up

"YOU.ARE.A.PUSSY.ASS.BITCH" each word i hit him with a pillow, ignoring the fact that his entire stream is seeing him scream like a girl

honestly, this is somewhat of a common occurrence. toby streams a lot and as my twin brother (and personal therapist) i'm usually in his room during them.

toby glances at chat and reads, "nat they want you to show them your 'skills'"

"chat your gonna be sorry you ever doubted me" i tsk, pulling a chair next to him.

he unplugs his headphones so we can both hear, and a booming voice fills the room, "'ELLO???"

i wince, "jesus christ can you be any louder?"

the voice gasps, "A WOMAN??"

"AN ANNOYING LOUD CHILD?" i gasp back

a stream of curse words come out of the speaker, faster than the rap god himself, "FUCKYOUIAMNOTACHILDYOUAREABITCHTHISISWHYIHATEWOMENYOUAREALL-"

"tommy," i cut him off, "watch my god clutch"

i stack up about 100 blocks on a pile of dirt.

"wait how do you know-"

tubbo hit the ground too hard. plays across the screen.

at this point toby is rolling on the ground cackling, "UHHHHH" i say, "I THINK I LOWKEY SLAYED"

"YOU ARE AN UNTALENTED STALKER WOMAN"

i slowly pan my character to look at his, "tommyinnit take that back."

his character looks me up and down, "make me."

i start punching him as he runs, "YOUAREASTUPIDCHILDIWATCHMYBROTHERYOUAREAPUSSYLOOKATYOURUNNINGFROMME" i scream, faster than i knew i could talk

"THIS IS WHY I HATE WOMEN" he screams

tommyinnit was slain by tubbo

"are you sorry for insulting me?" i ask as he respawns

he crouches, looking down at the ground, "if i say no will you kill me again?"

"and i will make it canon." i say solemnly

"i am very sorry natalie."

i widen my eyes, "chat tommyinnit is now the stalker i never told him my name go find his house and cancel him."

i grin as the chat fills with stalkerinnit.

"WHA-WEL- I WATCH TUBBO TO YOURE ALWAYS LURKING IN THE BACKGROUND LIKE THE STALKER YOU ARE I-"

i tsk, "mm no, i think u are just a stalker child, not the best look tommy."

at this point toby is just sitting on the floor, watching all of this unfold.

"you are quite literally tubbos twin, you are like a few months older than me."

suddenly toby jumps up, "IM THE OLDER ONE." he yells really close to the mic, "IM THE OLDER ONE."

i roll my eyes, "by 2 minutes." 

our mother knocks on the door, "natalie it's time for the doctor" she yells through

i sigh, "tommy i have to go"

"oh no i will miss you so very much." he deadpans

"hey tommy?" i ask

"hey natalie?"

i let out my string of curses "fuckyouyoupussyassbitchihopeyoufucking-" toby cuts me off by ending stream.

"so that was tommyinnit"