11

tommys pov:

"are u awake?" i whisper

i tried to fall asleep, but i can't help it. i really like her. i love the way her hair falls wavy over her shoulders, her pretty brown eyes, she's the funniest girl i've ever met. i cant sleep knowing that the girl of my dreams is less than 10 ft away from me.

"yeah you?" she whispers, then giggles, "wait-"

i sit up, "i know a place, cmon"

full disclosure, i don't know a place. but we'll find one.

we get up and tiptoe out of the room. we slide down the boat hallways in our socks, and the farther we get from the back of the boat, the less we can hear the feral boys partying in their room.

"tommy where are we going," she laughs, and i can't help but grin.

we climb up to the top deck of the front of the boat, where the best view of the ocean and stars is.

"oh my god," she gasps, looking up at the stars

"it's all so pretty. maybe americas not so bad," i say, taking a seat

natalie lays down beside me, looking at the twinkling stars, not saying a word.

we lay there in silence, she gazes at the lights, and i am mesmerized by her.

i study her, the way her hair is always sitting perfectly, her skin that i swear could be glass, her pretty lips that are perfectly shaped.

i could look at her for a lifetime.

natalie's pov:

i wish i could tell him. right now. but i cant, because i cannot ruin this moment. i'm a mess, my hair is messy from the pillow fight that i won against ranboo, im so pale i'm practically a ghost, and my lips are 100% dry and chapped. he could never like me.

i glance over at tommy and he's already looking at me.

"what?" i smile

he keeps eye contact, "can i be honest?"

i nod slightly, lowkey a little scared.

"y'know, i think i really like you natalie." his eyes are so big, looking so scared that i might say the opposite.

"what?" i furrow my brows, and i see his face drop, "no, no no tommy i mean- i really like you too."

he lets out a sigh, "oh thank god. i was so nervous to tell you."

i turn to him, "tommy? i don't wanna ruin things."

he puts an arm around me, "why would it ruin anything?"

"i don't know, last time i was.." i trail off, he already knows.

he makes direct eye contact, "that guy was a dick. that's not what everybody's like. i'm never going to do that to you."

we take comfort in each other's presence for a while, exchanging a thought every now and then.

but again, i can only think about this boy. and how afraid i am to mess this up.
----------

i wake up to the annoying sound that is clay wheezing, "I FUCKING KNEW IT,"

tommy rubs his eyes, "bloody hell what time is it,"

"YOURE EVEN WEARING HIS HOODIE" george cackles, the two leaning on each other so they don't fall over

i look down, my face getting beet red, "shouldn't you two be hungover or something?" i scowl

"you should see sapnap, i don't think he's ever coming back from that."

suddenly, i sit up, "fuck. toby."

tommy joins me sitting, holding an arm to his back, "what about him?" he groans

"he cannot know. he would kill both of us." i scramble up, pulling tommy with me, "cmon he'll notice us missing."

clay takes off his sunglasses, "should you really hide this from him? maybe he'll be happy for you."

"no he'll definitely kill her," george snorts, as clay elbows him in the ribs

i grab tommys wrist and start pulling him towards the kitchen, but he stops moving, "wait, so what are we?"

i raise an eyebrow, "your asking me this now"

he shrugs, "what exactly are we hiding?"

i turn around and he holds my hands, putting the biggest smile on my face.

"well i like you, and you like me. so we could choose to be just friends, or.." i trail off, wanting to let him finish

"nat. do you want me to ask you to be my girlfriend?"

i grin, "nat? only toby calls me that."

he spins me around, "well if your gonna be my girlfriend i should give you a nickname."

tommyinnit. my boyfriend. that doesn't sound too bad.

we head down to the kitchen, and are grabbing donuts as toby walks in.

"you guys are up early," he yawns, getting one for himself,

"yeah just felt like getting up ," i lie, speaking too fast

have i mentioned i suck at lying??

"is that a new hoodie?" toby raises an eybrow,

i choke on my donut, but tommy cuts in, "we need more content. any vlog ideas?"

"i have an idea," ranboo offers, "we get the whole group to do hide and seek, and the winner gets something"

"okay mr. beast" i snort, "that actually sounds really fun."
869 words