1

STAR POV

Apparently, according to Marco we dont have school today...apparently it is something he calls 'Holiday break'

Thus supposed 'breaking of the holiday' lasts 2 weeks. Them the breaking will be over. It better not hurt. But i still woke up..even if it is a monday i stayed up, just sitting on the couch in the living room.

Mr.Diaz said he had to go to work.

Mrs. Diaz went to a ladies day with other moms. She said she wont be back for a while. So our meals for all 3 eating times are in the fridge.

I look to the clock.

8:24. I sigh. Marco needs to get up! Im sooo bored. Mabey i could call someone.

Princess pony head? No in princess school. For a looong time.

Mom? Ha! That was funny.

Dont even thunk about dad....mmmm

Tom?! No no no! Dont you even.

He cheated on you star....he cheated with some other demon girl. Black haired demon girl. She was your freind! Brittney. Who knows where she is. He did it behind your back, made you feel loved even when he ditched you on dates. Made you feel dumb cuz he would never show up. And then when you broke up he hurt you. Physicaly....badly. mom and dad thought you were fighting some monster. You were burned for weeks, fire marks left on your skin, pices of hair burned, lucky you learned a spell to fix yourself before it became suspicious.

"Star?" Im out of my train of thought. I look up to see Marco. A worried look on his face. I feel my face. It is wet. I quickly wipe my eyes.

"Hey marco!" I yell standing up.

"What was wrong?" He asked worriness laced in his voice.

"Pfft. Lost in thought..those were h-happy tears!" I say smiling.

No need to ruin a nice day with tears!

He sighs and shrugs. He eventually slips his shoes on.

"Red solo cup. I fill you up." I said remebering words from a song i heard on this box thingy marco calls a radio. It.is.not.for.eating.

"That somg is soo dumb." Marco says sitting on the couch. I join him.

"So. I heard it on your non-edible box thingy." I said sitting down. He just smirks.

"Fine...i heard another one. Wanna hear?" I asked. He nodded and turned to me.

"Its getting hot in here. So take of all your clothes!" I yell singed.

Marco turned really red.

"Um..." he said i just shrugged.

"What dont like it?" I asked.

"Do i need to preform the action being sung about with this song?" I asked. Marco turned even redder.

"N-no" je said. I nodded.

I just remebered. I learned a new spell!

"Cmon !" I yell. Dragging him to my room. We quickly go upstairs.

"Sprinkle Sparkle puppy oasis!" I yell. A puppy pips out of thin air. I smile and pet it. All the sudden it falls backwards and turns into a cactus.

"What is that randomness?" Marco asks. I shrug.

"I said oaisis. Not oarasis" i said sighing. I look to my mirror.

"You got an incomung call!" Marco states the obvious walking over.

I join him....

"blocked?" I asked answering.

And there he was.

There was Tom...