2

STAR POV

"Ugh. Just great!" I yelled. Tom stood there smiling.

"What?!" I asked yelled at him. He smiled sweetly.

"I want you to come back to me. Ill be your prince...the eventuall king, but we can discuss marrige prep later." I scoffed and looked to Marco who looked a bit irritaed.

"Im friggin 14!" I yelled.

"Young love." He said smiling.

"And your the one i love?" I askes crossing my arms.

He scoffed.

"Well yea. Who would you love that would love you ib return? Your some crazy weird girl who cant control her majic and screws stuff up. But ill love you." He said holding out a hand. I all the sudden felt dumb.

"And you...getting attached to the puny earthling. Your already weak like them though. So you must fit right in. But...ill put up with it. So why dont you jist come back to me?" He asked. I was about to rant but Marco started.

"We earthlings are not weak!we are strong and brave! I am strong and brave! Star is no where near weak or dimwitted or crazy in a bad way or puny or weird! She is perfect the way she is!!" He yelled growing redder from yelling each second. He eventually calmed down. Tom was surprised. I slowly jeaded my finger tobthe turn off button.

"Dont you dare star. You will regret this. Regret rejecting me, regret feeling for this human." I felt my face go red.

I was just about to hit the button.

"ILL KILL YOU BOTH!" He shouted. Startled i turned it off. His faced showed pure hatred, he turned to fire. Marco looked a bit worried.

"Its fine. But he has never tgreatened Death upon anyone." I said a bit cinfused. I just shrugged.

Marco looked down and back up.

"He has a temper....did he ever like i dunno..hit you?" He asked.
Only once.

"Once." I finally said.

MARCO POV

"Once." She finally said. No. She dosent deserve that. I hugged her, normally she deals out the hugs. Weird.

"And.....when we broke up..." she started. I sighed. And held her tighter.

"He burned me alot, had to use a spell" i cant belive him!

As soon as he started to talk crap about her i felt really ptotective. And when he asked i felt jealu- no! No!

I quickly brought her downstairs.

"Lets go to another dimension!" She suggested grabbing her siccors. I was about to say yes when my phone buzzed. I got a text.

It was from my mom.

'Hey sweetie. Just wanted to make sure you stay safe. I hired a babysitter, i know your 14...but i care, ill be gone all day and alot of the night. The sitter will be there soon....be nice ok? '

I sighed. She never gave us a sitter before?

I showed Star. She sighed.

"Mabey its a good babysitter...." she said.

I nidded.

'Fine. Love you. Boy or girl sitter?' I asked a bit curious.

'Boy. Love you to.' Ugh!

Before i knew it the door rang.

A mam with a black backpack amd brunette shaggyish hair and brown eyes stood there.

"Names Cody. Here to watch uh...Marco and Star." He said smiling. Star peeked out the door. She smiled.

"Marco who is your freind?!" She asked walking over.

"Our sitter." I said a lil annoyed. I let him in.

Je sat down.

"Tell me about you." Star said sitting across from him.

"Well...i love music. I love taking care of kids. I am a people person. And im16." He said. Star nodded and smiled.

"And obviously my name is Cody. Im assuming your star. Tell me about you." I decided to sit next to star.

"Well....yes im star. I love nachoes and watching mivies with my best freind Marco here. I love puppies and fighing of evil. Im 14.And im a happy bubbly human." She said he looked a bit confused

"Human? Why refer to yourself as human?" he asked. She looked to me.

"Foreign exchange. Normal there." He nodded. I quickly poked star who was staring at him.

She looked flustered and blinked a bit. She looked to me.

We went upstairs, he pluged in his ear bud. Leaving one out,im assuming to hear if we need him.

"Wjat was that all about!" I asked her, now sitting on her bed. She shrugs.

Oh my gosh.

"You like him!" I said to her. Not exactly happy.

I dont like her i just dont think he deserves her.

She shrugged and blushed.

"Star...he is older then you...you should like someone your age." I said poking her. She nodded and smiled.

"Dont worry. I already like someone my age. No need to worry at all.....i guess." She said getting lost in thought.
Who does she like. Mabey it is you!

"Who da ya...i dunno like?" I asked her she chuckled.

"Someone."