3

STAR POV

I quickly ran out the room. I ran downstairs to see the sitter...Cody sitting on the couch. He is kinda cute. I felt something wet leave my mouth i see Marco out the corber of my eye. I feel him pull me upstairs.

"You were drooling!" He yelled.

"Pfft.." i said.

For the rest of the day we just relaxed.

TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY

"Marco!" Mrs.Diaz yelled. He went downstairs, i followed.

"Im gonna go out again. Can i trust you to be alone?" He nodded.

"Yea sure." He said smiling. she kissed his head and left.

I basically yelled.

MARCO POV

"AHHHHHH!" Star yelled.

I looked over and she was super happy.

"Im practicing a new spell im gonna do it on myself wanna come?" She asked running upstairs.

I groaned and followed. She saw me nad smiled happily.

"SPRINKLE DINKLE SPARKLE SLEEPER!" She yelled. The beam hit her. Nothing happned.

"Hmm....it was supposed to chabge my outfit. Gues it dosent wo-" she theb collapsed. I quivkly jumoed to her side.

"Star!" I yelled. I shook and shook her but nothing worked. I listened for a heart beat. She had one. She was sleeping?

Mabey saying sleeper made her say a sleepung spell.

I quickly went to her mirror.

I clicked it on.

"Call mom" i said. It dialed her up. Thankyou it worked.

"Earthling what is wrong with my princess?" She aksed. I sighed.

"Star said sprinkle dinkle sparkle sleeper" i said. Her mom chuckled.

"Tickle her. If thar dosent work find someone she cares deeply for and have them kiss her. Bye niw i have work." She said turning it off. I ticklrd her nothing.

"Mmm...who do you like?" I asked.
Just look in her diary..

I dont know.
She could die!

Fine.

I opebed it and scanned.

"Ive come to a conclusion....i like Marco. He probally dosent like me though. Ive never been kissed though. Id love it to be with him. Kissing is something Mewni had, but it was meant for family and lovers. No freinds. I just...i dunno. Well anyways bye! Making nachoes with Marco!"

So....she does.

I made my way over and sat at her side.
Make it good. It is jer first kiss...its your first kiss...

Dont screw up.

I connected our lips, her eyes popped open as soon as she saw i deepend it just a bit she kissed back. We seperated,

"Wow uh Marco..." she said blushing.

"My first kiss." I said.

"Same." She said looking up.

"Did you i dunno like it?" I asked.

"Yep. You?" She asked.

"Mmhm." I said nodding. I felt her jump onto me and kiss me once again. I joined in...but we may or may not have been in the floor and i was on top of her.

For being a safe kid i really took control.

STAR POV

HE ROLLED ON TOP OF ME!

he had hus hands on the floor next to my head and his body on mine! I loved it. But all the suddeb i hear a door break

I disconnect and look behind us to see a very angry Tom.