~ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 01~ 𝔒𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔦𝔫~

It was a stormy winter night, the winds howl, the snow on the ground thickens as A man wearing a dark cloak that was covering half of his face is struggling to run through the forest, His Feet kept sinking in the snow, he tries not to lose his balance for he was carrying something in his arms that was wrapped in a blanket.

-'' Don't worry were almost there.''  he said under his breathe.

Eventually he arrived on a small hill it was surrounded by Pine trees  and in the middle of the hill was a small cottage.

He rushed inside the cottage where his wife was waiting for him in their Living room, as the man went inside covered in snow and exhausted from running through the cold.
The worried yet confused woman immediately stopped what she was doing and
Got up from her chair and rushed to help her husband.
To her shock, her husband was carrying a small baby in his arms.

 Before she could say a single word, her husband immediately spoke, he told her that he would explain what's going on.
He placed the small baby on the bed and explained to his wife what had happened.
His wife was furious and also scared.

-''ARE YOU INSANE?!! ARE YOU AIMING TO GET US KILLED OR WHAT?!''

-'' WELL WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?! I CAN'T JUST LEAVE HER TO DIE!!''

-'' BUT YOU ARE RISKING MY LIFE!! YOU'RE RISKING YOUR LIFE!! ONCE THEY FIND OUT WE HAVE THAT THING-''

-'' BUT WE CAN'T JUST LET HER DIE! NOT NOW! SHE IS FAR TOO YOUNG!''

-'' BUT WERE GONNA DIE!! AND THAT THING WILL DIE ANYWAY!—''

-'' HOW COULD YOU SAY SUCH A THING!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING RIGHT NOW?!''

They argued for what seems like hours, but before they can continue any further, the baby woke up crying.
The Man immediately went over to the child and helped her fall back into a peaceful slumber.
He placed the baby back down on the bed.

-''We have no choice, I 'am a devoted knight of Asteria, I Owe my Loyalty to Asteria, I owe my Loyalty to The Empress and Emperor of Asteria, this child.... is Asteria's only hope''

-''BUT WE'LL DIE! NO! ABSOLUTLY NOT!! WE CANNOT RAISE IT!! YOU LEAVE THAT SOMEWHERE FAR FROM HERE OR ELSE I'LL LEAVE YOU! I WON'T HESITATE TO LEAVE YOU RIGHT NOW IF YOU CHOOSE TO RAISE THAT THING!''

Silence filled the room, nothing but the crackling of the fire and the howling wind outside can be heard.
The man looked at the baby sleeping peacefully on the bed; he walked over to the sleeping infant.
He picked her up and walked towards the door.
He opened the door but he didn't step outside.

-'' Don't worry Dear, You're doing the right thing, you're keeping us safe-''

-''leave''

-''Huh? What do you mean dear-''

-'' I said... LEAVE. ''

-'' B-BUT ITS COLD OUTSIDE! I COULD DIE OUT THERE!''

-''didn't you say you would leave me if I choose to raise her? Well? What are you waiting for? LEAVE.''

The woman stayed quiet, she was hesitant but finally she answered.

-''...Fine, she can stay''

-''And you promise to Raise her...right?''

silence filled the room again, but this time it didn't take long for the Woman to give her answer.

''..... Fine, I will try to raise that thing until it grows up, but remember Alexander; you have Placed us in Great danger.....''

-''Don't worry, I will make sure that no harm will befall us, I'll protect you and the child-''

-'' and How Are you Going to do that exactly?''

the man Paced Back and forth, cradling he baby in his arms, trying to find the right words to say.

-''....Well, I'm Not sure but, I do know how to hide her Identity, That will Keep us safe, As Long as we don't reveal who she is to anyone, then we'll be safe from any harm''

-'' right....and what happens if all fails?''

-'' .... Trust me, I won't fail, but what matters right now is that we take care of this child and we need to move somewhere else, just to make sure that they won't find us.''

-''...Fine... let's leave first thing in the morning''

-'' Alright then, It's settled... ''

-''well, we should change its name considering we are hiding its identity''

-'' first of all, stop calling her 'it' she is a Living and breathing child not an Object, and second...her name... I still don't know what her new name will be, but for now, let's call her...''

                                                                                       ''𝕃𝕚𝕫𝕫𝕪''

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       ...

                                                  ✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *

                        🦢 ⚶✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*⚶🦢

                                     ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

𝔄𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯'𝔰 𝔑𝔬𝔱𝔢📜🖋🕯:

✧・゚: .~ 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇(𝓈), 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎𝑒𝒹 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻 ''𝐿𝒾𝓏𝓏𝓎: 𝑅𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝒪𝒻 𝒜 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈''

𝐼 𝒜𝓅𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓏𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼'𝓂 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓎 𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒾𝓉𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝐼'𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓅𝒶𝒹 ^^''

𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓌𝒶𝓎, 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓈𝓊𝓅𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝐼 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 :)

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎, 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝓈𝒶𝒻𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻.🖋