Prolouge

“Please.. don’t hurt me” the man implored, his body covered in blood as he pleaded before the woman, standing in front of him. “How many times had I warned you to not disobey me” she hissed, harshly grasping his jaw between her fingers.

“Please, ma’am.. forgive me. I promise I’d never dare to do it again” he cried out, tears wetting his cheeks. “Sucks to suck.. you had your chance. But your greedy ass chose to give my information to my rivals instead of being loyal. Now, bear the consequences” she smirked sinisterly, retreating her hand before skittering back.

“Please.. no” the poor man begged for his life, seeing the woman pull out a shiny black pistol from her waistband and pointing it in his direction. “Please.. forgive me” he bowed before her, yet the ruthless woman remained as cold as ice, as the next moment, she pulled the trigger, shooting the man right in the crown.

Her lips curled into a simper, seeing the red liquid substance drenching the floor. After all, she was a sadistic.

Riddhima Raichand.. the queen of underworld. She’s infamous for being a ruthless and stone hearted woman. For her, her wealth is her number one priority and to expand it, she can cross any limits.