own by the queen

Earlier.....

"Bro, are you ready? The auction will start

soon? You look nervous." and laughed.

I punched his left arm to make him stop laughing. I can't believe that I will do this kinda thing.

"What now? Don't tell me you're backing out? Come on dude, you're seriously backing out? I thought you needed money for your mother's operation?" I sighed.

Yes, I badly need a huge money for my mother operation. She need a transplant for her lungs and I need a huge money to get the operation starts.

Oh I almost forgot.

I'm vansh Rai singhania  33 years old. A province boy but living in the city. My mother is all I have right now. I don't have any siblings nor a father. I don't want to ask my mom who is my father or where is he right now. Because know for the fact my mother wouldn't remember anything.

My mother said that he died in a accident back then, when she was just carrying me in her womb. And after that, she didn't remember anything.

Sometimes I think maybe I was born with royal blood. Because of my face. Yes, my face are totally a handsome f*cker. But always a push over, how can I say that? Because of the women's that came into my life. They thought I was rich but when I  told them that I'm not they left me or better yet they're cheating behind my back.

So I think it's better to stay single than to have a broken heart.

"I won't back out, it's just that I'm nervous. What if an old woman will buy me? What will happen?" I said.

I don't want to that thing with an old
woman! Damn thinking it give me headaches!

He chuckled. "Then the better!" he said

"What do you mean the better?"

"Come on dude, I'm just teasing you! Loosen up a little. There's no old woman! here, it's for charity cost then the half of it is all yours. And beside woman's here is not far from your age. They just buy you Just for a night," while shaking his head.

It's truly for charity but I know that I'm the only one contestant here that is not rich. There are 10 actually with me as a contestant or just like a product. They're all known bachelors in the world but me is not. But I'm the last who will set a foot on the bidding stage. In short, I have the main spotlight.

"And I heard the queen is here." he added. "Queen?" I asked curiously.

His eyes widened. "Vansh, where on earth you came from? Man, you don't know who's the queen is? Seriously? I can't believe that there's a human person doesn't know who the queen is. Are you perhaps an Alien with a person body?" and teasing smile.

"I don't know queens is still existing nowadays. So who is this queen? Is she one of the bidders? Can she just take me instead? Man, I really need money." I sarcastically said.

He shrugged. "I wish she doesn't take you, vansh , You're too innocent man."

I hissed. "Why? Is she too wild in the bed?" I said and drink a wine.

We're here on the backstage there's a mini bar here. Lazer is only the person that I have talked with. He's the organizer of this event and a friend of mine and he's the reason why am I here.

I know I'm not that innocent because I did that thing to my past girlfriends. But for now I will reserve this for my future wife. This is all that I have that I want to give her. Because I don't have any money not even rich.

"I don't know that. But I suspected that she's the queen queen after all, maybe she must be wild in the bed. But anyways lets not talk about that, but I tell you she's smoking hot. RIDHIMA SAREEN , her name."