~ S'en aller. ~

art by @cocoya0011 on Twitter

~Go away.~

NSFW warning, my lovelies.
~~~~~~~~~

"What are you talking about? Who the fuck do you think you are?" Aether clapped back at Nuo.

"Oh...oh..oh. A feisty little one you got there, Xiao. Also, I never would've guessed you were..."

"Were what? Say it." Xiao demanded.

"...Gay..how is he even compelling enough to make you change your entire sexuality?" Nuo questioned.

Aether scoffed at her words.

"Homophobic, narcissistic, sadistic. Three of the many reasons I left you to die. I know damn well that you didn't come back only for me." The Yaksha said in a stern voice.

"Well, excuse me!" Nuo chuckled. "What about all the years we loved each other. The way you kissed me, the way you-"

Just as Xiao was about to respond, Aether spoke from the bed.

"That's enough."

"You need to leave."

The blonde stated.

Nuo's eyes fell onto Aether. Aether looked her dead straight into the eyes, his eyebrows arched.

Pft. Nuo looked away and back at Xiao.

"It's okay, though! Enjoy your time together. Make sure its well spent!" Nuo smiled. The sun was shining over her sleek black hair.

She turned around and faced the balcony and spoke.

"I'll see you later! Especially you, Xiao."

Gone. In a flash. She jumped off the balcony.

Aether snapped his eyes back at Xiao.

"I think you have some explaining to do, Mr." Aether crossed his arms over his chest.

Ahem..Xiao coughed a little.

He sat down on the bed. "I- uh..."

Aether stared him down as he was watching Xiao try and gather his words correctly.

"She's just an ex. That's it." Xiao continued.

"That's it? That's all you're going to tell me? This bitch that's 'just an ex' barged in here just as I woke up from something that could've easily killed me, interrupted us, and thats all you have to say? Oh! Let's also not forget about the part where you said you left her to die!"

"I genuinely do not feel like talking about it, Aether. I'll tell you at some point." Xiao's stare went cold.

Aether knew that whenever he pushed Xiao to open up about his past, it always ended in an argument.

However, Xiao always kept his promise and told him later on.

The blonde sighed, closing his eyes.

"Promise?"

"Promise." The Yaksha agreed.

"Fine. You better keep that." The blonde commanded.

"I missed you." Xiao continued.

⚠️⚠️

Aether leaned forward and whispered against Xiao's lips. "Did you now?"

Xiao held Aether's cheek as he kissed him hard on the lips.

"Mhm." Xiao muttered out. Aether longed for Xiao's addictive kisses. They fell back, the blonde laying on top of Xiao's hot body. The Yaksha's mouth opened, allowing Aether to push his tongue into his lover's mouth. Aether could feel the growing bulge of Xiao's penis underneath him. Aether straddled Xiao and began to kiss down his neck. The adeptus groaned. The blonde's teeth continued to dig into Xiao's neck, biting harder.

Aether began to let his hand roam further down. He eventually reached Xiao's pants. He ran his hand over the rising cock of the adeptus. Aether looked back up at Xiao, while biting his bottom lip, smirking. "Mm..mm..mm." Xiao flipped Aether over onto his back. "In quite the hurry, are we?" For the months they had been together, the intimate moments seemed less special than this one. "Yes." Aether said in a hasty voice. "Off now, please." The blonde tugged at Xiao's shirt. As soon as the shirt landed on the bed, soon to be on the floor, Aether grabbed Xiao by the neck and pressed their faces together.

Aether pressed his fingernails into Xiao's back. They left little red marks everywhere on his back. The blonde pulled away from the kiss, looking Xiao in the eyes. "You're mine. Not anyone else's. Not your ex-bitch. Mine. Got it?" Aether caressed Xiao's soft skin. "Yes, baby. It was established a long time ago." Aether smiled. The adeptus yanked off his shirt off of Aether's body. Xiao got up of the bed knelt down before Aether. He removed the blonde's shorts, revealing his dick. The Yaksha took it in his hand, sucking Aether off as he sat down. The warmth of Xiao's mouth was almost enough for Aether to cum right then and there. "You like that?" Xiao asked stroking it in his hand. "Yes..yes. I do." Aether sighed through his words, slurring them together. Xiao began to stroke faster.

"AHH!!" Aether moaned loudly. Xiao's hand looked as if wasn't moving because of how fast it was going. "Yes..yes...yes.. please!" Aether's moans were music to Xiao's ears. "I-I..FUCKKK!!" The blonde yelled out. "Yeah?" Xiao said, but could rarely be heard over Aether's moans. As Aether's moans were progressively getting louder and louder, it was a sign he was close. The passion filling the room could be heard from a mile away. "AH! I'M GONNA—" In less than a couple seconds, Xiao felt wetness on his hand. He slowed his pace as it all came spilling on his hand. Xiao stood up, observing Aether panting on the bed. The adeptus licked the substance off his hand.

Xiao sat down on the bed.

"I love you, Aether."

Aether turned his head towards him, still out of breath. He sat up and put a blanket over his legs. The blonde looked up at him in awe.

"I love you too, Xiao."

~~~~~~
A/N

another smut chapter for all the horny mfs

aether slight top moment

thinking about revamping ngl

thank you for reading

ilysm

se sentait plus fruité que d'habitude😔

917 words