Chapter 3: Holly, Jolly

Today is probably gonna but1 part episode today since I can't find a teleplay for the episode, It'll probably be q little short today but I have to go off memory and basis on the Stranger Things wiki and other books, but I'll also have to restart the series again. Like I said I don't wanna do it word for word but I wanna do it with a small twist in the script. Like last episode the only changes I made was altercations with Eleven actually being raised by Terry and the biggest change I did was when Nancy offered to take the boys to the assembly, in the og script she never did, nor had a conversation with Mike about it. Again rn since it's 3am and I don't have wifi to watch Stranger Things, I'm following the script of Karmacr, ChildOfBeast13 and @dumsterrat5, I'm using their script to remember what's being said. On with the story. P.S The Ives (Terry, Becky and Jane/Eleven live in the same neighborhood)

The three crowd around the table where the now upside down board of D&D is placed while you sit on the sofa messing with Eleven walkie as she watches you assuming you're having the time of your life.

Eleven: Mike calls his the supercomm.

Five looks towards Eleven wondering what that word meant.

Eleven: Can I ask you a question Five?

Five stops messing with the walkie.

Eleven: When you say you saw Will, did you see him around the place we found you?

Five shakes his head.

Eleven: Then where did you see him?

Five puts the walkie down and grabs a piece of paper and flips it upside down like he did with the board.

Eleven not following decided to ask another question.

Eleven: Why did you say sorry earlier.

Five looked down in sorrow and back at Eleven when he was cut off by the others.

-------

Mike: We just tell out parents we went to AV after school. That'll give us at least a few hour to operate in Mirkwood.

Mike turns to Lucas.

Mike: Did you get the supplies.

Lucas: Yeah.

Lucas grabs his backpack and dumps out items on the table.

Lucas: Binoculars from Nam, army knife also from Nam, hammer, camouflage bandana and the wrist rocket.

Dustin: Your gonna take out a Demogorgon with a slingshot.

Lucas: Okay, first of all, it's a wrist rocket. And second of all the Demogorgon is not real, but if there's something out there I'm gonna shoot it in the eye.

Mike: So you believe in aliens snd superheros but not a Demogorgon.

Lucas: Look, there's 9 planets...

Dustin & Mike: Pluto isn't a planets.

Lucas: 9 planets and millions of galaxies out there, you'd believe that there's only one planet with life force.

Mike: Dustin. What did you get?

Dustin: Well, alright.