Chapter 2: Trick Or Treat, Freak (edited)

[Flashback]

Five: Goodbye, Eleven.

Five yells as the Demogorgon disappears and takes Five with him.

Five coughs and opens his eye. He's in the hallway of the school, but there's vines all over the place, it's dark and cold. He's in the Upside Down.

Five: Eleven? Eleven?

His breathing becomes heavy.

Five: Eleven? Eleven! Eleven!Eleven!

Five whimpers as there's no one near him. No one can hear them.

Agent: Bravo team, check in.

Five snaps his head to the sound. He sees agents passing by back and forth. It's the wall the Demogorgon passed through.

Five stays there for a second until he sees it clear. He pushes his hand through the mushy red wall and breaks through. He's back in the real world. Five doesn't waste a second leaving the school successfully and running into the woods. 'Eleven's'. They're not there but he runs through the woods to Maple street. He sees the familiar house but it has cop cars in front of it but no people. Five walks pass the cars and stares into the window to see the agents and cops. 'No.'

He peeks in through the window.

Becky: You need to leave.

Agent: Ma'am we just need you to keep quiet about this.

Becky: You really expect people to believe us. Really.

Agent: Ma'am I understand that it's hard to but, we're worried if it'll get out into the wrong hands.

Five then turns his head and sees Terry. She's talking to a police officer.

Officer: Do you know why your daughter was at the school?

Terry: No I don't and frankly I wanna know what the hell happened.

Officer: Not even we know Ma'am.

'Thank you Ms. Ives for fooling them.'

Five turns and sees Eleven but she has a towel around her body. She's being questioned by two agent.

Agent: Go back to the beginning.

Jane: I told you everything.

Agent: I understand this is difficult, Jane.

Jane: I don't know where he is. And even if I did, I'd never tell you. I would never tell you.

Five smiles.

Agent: I know it's difficult to accept, the stories he told you were not true. He's a very dangerous individual.

Agent 2: If he contacts you, you must tell us.

Ageng: Otherwise, you're putting yourself and your entire family at risk.
Do you understand, Jane?

Jane scoffs and looks out the window. She sees a silhouette. 'Five?'

Agent: Do you understand? Jane? Jane?

The agent looks to where she peers.

Agent 2: Fan out.