Dead

I'm so sorry Anna, no mum you can't do this to me! You can't leave me here without you and dad, I have no one. You'll have Sky and Riven, can you bring them in here? I need to talk to them. Anna ran into the waiting room in tears it had only been a few months since her grandparents had passed away  and only 2 weeks since she lost her dad, she didn't have godparents so Anna would officially be an orphan with no where to go. As soon as Sky and Riven met eyes with Anna they knew it wasn't good, they also knew they she really needed them right now so they rushed from their chairs to catch her before she fell to the floor as she broke down in tears in their arms the two boys knew from that moment they would always be there to protect her no matter what. After they let go of Anna and left her with their parents who have known Anna since she was a baby they took off to Anna's mums room knowing what was coming they wondered what her mother had wanted to say to the pair. I need you two to promise me something. What is it? The two boys said in unison looking between eachother and Amara, Annas mother. I need you to promise me you two will take care of Anna no matter what happens, you guys will protect her, I need her to have a reason to carry on in this world and I know that right now that only thing is the two of you, so can you promise me that?. We promise Amara the two said, not giving it a single thought, they both loved Anna they would already do anything for her she was their best friend and everyone who looked in from the outside would know just by looking at the trio how much they cared about each other and anyone who knew them knew they were inseparable. Thank you boys, now, go get my daughter. Yes Amara, we love you, I love you too boys. Anna had grown up with the boys and their families since they were babies Anna's parents loved the boys and the boys parents adored Anna. Hi my darling child, Hi mumma. I love you Anna, I love you too mumma. Mumma?, Mumma! Nurse! Somebody help! Miss we need you to leave the room, They said trying to rush Anna out of the room but she refused to move tears streaming down her fac. The boys came in and ushered Anna out of the room holding her up as she cried into Sky's shoulder on the floor her legs too weak to keep her up any longer, Sky and Riven stayed on the ground with her holding her closely not ready for the news the nurse was about to deliver. I'm sorry miss but.. ...... she didn't make it. Anna let out loud weeps and screams from the corridor everyone who was in the waiting room rushed in as Anna was on the ground screaming out in pain. Sky and Rivens parents reached down and lifted Anna into their arms holding her as she cried. Where am I gonna go! I have no one now! She screamed out in sorrow as she watched the nurse cover her dead mothers body.

2 weeks later
Anna's standing over her mother and father's grave telling them how she's going to school with Sky and Riven tomorrow and that she's going to miss them very much. Sky's parents and Rivens parents have both taken Anna under their wing and decided that they would become Anna's legal guardians if that was okay with her which it was so she is now going back to the academy with Sky and Riven, Anna was so lucky to be a fairy but because emotions are led to your powers when Anna lost her parents her powers spiraled out of control and since she's a fire, lightning and a water fairy you can only imagine how well that went, but over time Anna gained better control more of her powers than her emotions but she's working. But she was not looking forward to how different everyone was going to treat her now.