Alfea

Anna wake up it's time for school. Okay I'm up! Hey Riv, Sky which shirt? I hold up two corset tops one black one red. They look at each other then back at me. Neither, they both say in unison shaking their heads. Hmmmm red it is. I ended up wearing the black corset with black jeans and put a big jersey in my day bag just in case I got cold.

Okay, so I have to go show one of the new girls around, meet up at lunch? Yep sounds good Anna don't be late this time!, no promises Riv.

Hey, you must be Bloom, I'm Anna, I'll be your tour guide, I'll also be showing you your dorm.

So I hear your the only girl at alfea who gets to share a room with boys? Yea I share a room with Riven and Sky, you can meet them later if you want you can join us for lunch? Yep sounds good!, okay well this is your dorm, I have to go get ready for training BUT I'll see you around? Wait training? Yea even though I'm a fairy I grew up with specialists so I learnt to be one I'm the only one at Alfea that can do both.

Hi boys! Hi Princess, Riven said putting his arm around my shoulder, Hi love (he's been calling me that since forever it doesn't mean we're together) Sky said coming towards me and engulfing me in a big hug, how was training? It was good Silva used me as an example for the new students. But anyway, boys meet Bloom, she's the girl I was showing around this morning. Hi im Sky and this is Riven, Sky said shaking her hand, Riven just looked at her and nodded his head up in a demeaning tone, I just laughed, did he have to be such a dick to everyone all the time. Well, Riven stated, we should be getting to class he says grabbing my hand and putting his arm around Sky's neck. Bloom just looked at us and nodded with a small smile, I looked back at her whispering an I'm sorry. Bye Newbie. Looking back at Riven just glaring at him. What? What did I do now? Did you have to be such a dick to her? She's new, she doesn't have many friends you could've atleast said hello? Okay, well at dinner, why don't you invite her to the senior party tomorrow night? She can even invite her dorm mates? He said with a look of regret on his face. Really??? Yes, if it makes you happy, you can invite the little newbie and her newbie friends. Hey Sky doesn't she rook with Stella? Maybe she'll be there? Riven leave him alone I said hitting him on the arm, he put his arms up in surrender, sorry princess.

Hey Sky I know she hurt you and I will forever hate her for it but maybe you should talk to her about it? And if it goes bad, you know where to find me. She broke my heart Anna, she just left and stopped texting or answering my call, she ghosted me Anna, without even a goodbye I think I heard her loud and clear. I know you're hurting Sky I said wrapping my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist I buried my head into his neck. I really do and I don't expect nor want you to do anything your uncomfortable with, so whatever decision you make I'm here for you okay? And even though Riven will never admit it he's here for you too, we just want you to be happy? He put his head in the crook of my neck and whispered. I love you Anna, thank you. I love you too, Sky.

Hey Bloom, Girls, how are you all finding Alfea Academy? Good they all replied except Aisha, Hey is everything alright? Do you need something I Said looking at her with my bright blue eyes, she looked at me. Yea, everything's fine, it's just, I go swimming I enjoy the water as a water fairy and the pool isn't big enough, is there anywhere else? Well there's the lake where the specialists all train but nobody swims there, at least not on purpose I say winking at her as she let's a big grin grow on the face. Hey so, would you guys all like to go to a party tomorrow? it's the seniors party but I'm extending my invite, so what do you all think? Sounds good Anna, Musa said taking off her earphones to respond to me. Cool I hope to see you all there! We'll I've gotta bounce I've got class but I'll send Bloom the details I say giving her a wink before running off to class.