The party (spicy)

Hey boys, I say walking towards Sky and Riven, Anna they yell engulfing me in a hug as Riven removes his jersey and puts it around my shoulders. What are you wearing, you must be freezing he says trying to warm me up with his hands. Riv I'm fine, you're overreacting and I'm not cold it's just a dress, Sky will you tell him I'm fine. He slowly looks me up and down licking his lips he turns his head to look at Riven. She's fine Riv, besides we'll be with her all night making sure no one lays a single hand on her or they'll lose their hand I feel Riven smile in a devilish demeanour beside me.

Hey girls I'm glad you could make it, I love you're makeup by the way Terra, who wants to play against Sky, Riven and I in beer pong? Do you guys all play together? Riven walks up beside me. Yes princess, Sky and I are better together he says glaring at all of them. Stella, Aisha and I will play Bloom says from the side with a big grin on her face I look at her weirdly and she just smiles at me, if you guys can play as a three then so can we. Sounds fair to me, let's play. A few drinks down and I was a bit wasted but we were still playing and then Aisha used her powers and it splashed up in Rivens face he got mad and walked away I followed him as he walked to the corner of the room removing his shirt revealing his abs which I wasn't mad I looked down acknowledging his body as he looked up smirking. You like what you see princess? As if , you wish! He grabbed my lower back with his hand pulling me closer towards his body closing the gap between us. You sure about that princess? I start to blush but look away before he can see even though he probably felt it.

Hey, Anna right? Yea, you're Dane? Yep that's me. Riven and Sky come up on either side of me. Beat it new kid. Can't I just talk to her I mean you don't own her. Almost in a quick response from beside me Sky grabs my face and starts kissing me as a protective response to what Dane had said I kiss him back not understanding why but it just felt right, feeling left out beside us Riven starts to walk away but before he can I grab his arm and pull him back and start gently kissing him, he wraps both arms around my waist and lifting me up onto his waist as Sky holds my back with his hand in place starts kissing my neck as I moan in to Rivens mouth just before things go further I remember that Dane is standing beside me and I quickly stop jump off Rivens waist and look at him. Leave, Riven and Sky say in unison before returning to look at me. We'll finish that later Princess, Love they both say before walking away.