THE GRAND DAY

06/09/21

6:45 am

*Alarm blaring in the background*

Argh shit ...

Soooo finally its the day.

The day I'm going to face the cruel reality of life.

The day i'll be stripped off from my independence

The day when my innocent little sunshine days of childhood is gone for good.

Scratch that I'm dead tired to live life .

Hi myself  Evelyn
I'm 17
Lazy couch potato
Coffee addict (especially during exams)
A kind off social butterfly
Die hard BTS fan/Kpop stan.

Yeah that's it that's all you gotta know about me.

" Oye Lyn get yo lazy ass up will ya? look at the time dude we have class at eight . I dont wanna be late atleast for the first day madam"

yeah..

That is Chloe .
My best buddy , partner in crime , Dramaqueen babe lol.

So like she said its our first day at our university. Nursing seemed quite easy compared to MBBS.....

If only I knew

*sigh*

So yeah earlier this year after the whole pandemic situation with humanity almost following the fate of dinosaurs. Me and Chloe decided to mend our ways and try doing something productive .

#theproductivething?

= 4 year Bsc Nursing program

Yeah thats it . After getting changed and eating some crumbs we left for the university . It takes us roughly an hour and a half before finally stumbling upon the gravel front yard of our college .

I see students and teachers walking briskly in and out of the college building . I see people joking and laughing out loud while me and chloe walk in timidly .

We sit down in a barren classroom after enquiring at the front desk ..

looks like we came in a little too early.

Lord-

Just when I was about to plug in my earphones and sleep for good , I saw her....

Silky smooth hair ,small cute eyes ,chubby face, a little shorter than the others who followed her .

Our class co-ordinator for the year
Mrs Helen.

She had this mellow gentleness around her that made me feel at ease.
One glance at her and I knew it in my bones ..she is gonna be my favourite teacher .

She had two more people tailing her .
A woman with sharp eyes of experience whom we now know as Mrs Loraine and one middle aged man named Robert .

By now unbeknown to me many people had already filled up the once empty class room.

Once all three of them had introduced themselves and talked about their core subjects , I glanced around the room and unconsciously for the first time I locked my eyes with her midnight dark eyes ....

~To be continued