Part 39- wedding it is~

Note- Just wanted to say that all chapters starting from now will be in written form only. Hope it'll be okay!
------------
-----

It had been days since they confessed to eachother and both have never been happier.

They still hadn't told anyone about it cause they were so busy in themselves they actually couldn't help but forget about everyone.

Today was yet another day where Jungkook and Taehyung, both were just sitting on bed, in each other's embrace, jungkook's hand caressing taehyung's waist while Taehyung had his legs crossed over jungkook's, a total cuddly comfy position but Taehyung's thought decided to break it.

"So, what now?" Taehyung mumbled as he slowly faced Jungkook.

Jungkook on the other hand was taken aback.
'what, what now does he mean'

"What baby?" Jungkook asked, wanting Taehyung to be more clear.

Taehyung sighed and started.
"It's just- it's been days since we confessed Jungkook. And we haven't talked to anyone about it. But what now? We were literally getting engaged in an arrange marriage but- it won't be an arranged one now would it? It's just, i really love you kook. And i want to marry you. I wanna be yours, that's it. If you think it's too early then it's fine we can just talk about it later-"

Taehyung was cut off by Jungkook chuckling and hoisting the other up and putting him down on his lap, facing the other.

"You talk too much baby" Jungkook closed the gap between them and kissed Taehyung softly as he ever could. Their lips moved in rhythm, moulding against each other. They broke the kiss, a string of saliva connecting them, both breathing heavily.

"I love you too much to deny the fact to marry you my love. Your absolutely right. Let's do it yeah? But it would have been better if i proposed you first" Jungkook concluded as he pouted while Taehyung just giggled and hugged the other tightly, not wanting to let go.

"So what now kookie?" Taehyung giggled and asked while Jungkook stood up, picking Taehyung up by his hips, taehyung's arms dangling along the other's neck as Jungkook kissed the other.

"Wedding it is!" Jungkook shouted happily and twirled Taehyung around.

The house was again filled with hoots and giggles, all reflecting their happiness.

---------
So......
It's the taekook wedding y'all~😭
---------

A/n-
Skskks hru y'all?!? It's been sooo long! 😭😭
I'm sorry for not updating at all but ukw, I'm back!!
Anyhoo, this story will be coming to an end within 2-3 chaps and then we're done with this omg 😭
Anyhooo, hope y'all liked this part!
Thank you for reading!
Do comment and vote-
Love y'all 💜