The Janitor's Closet

Hello dear reader, my name is Ley and I wrote this story for you guys. I hope you guys enjoy it! Please don't repost,copy or anything. I don't own these characters. but I own this story! Thank you

At Hollywood arts..
'Hey Robbie! Good morning!' Said Cat with her usual beam on her face. 'oh hey cat.' replied Robbie. 'have you seen jade and Tori?' asked Cat. 'No.. Have you?'Replied Robbie, Cat shaked her head. Beck came out of the bathroom and was walking towards the duo, 'Beck!' said Cat. 'Hey.' greeted Beck. "'ey little red!' Andre was walking towards them as well. 'What's that supposed to mean?!' shouted an offened Cat. Andre just sluttered.

School bell rings
'Hello my dear coconuts!' shouted Sikowitz with his usual huge grin. He scanned the classroom and realized that Jade and Tori weren't there. 'Oh. I see that Jade and Tori are m- not here today.' said Sikowitz. 'Well, anyways, let's move on with the lesson shall we?'

A few minutes toward the end of the lesson, the classroom door flung open. Behind it was a red and sweaty Jade West and Tori Vega.
'Did you guys run to school?' asked Beck. 'No. We were in the janitor's closet.' said Jade West with a smug look on her face. 'JADE WHY DID YOU TELL THEM?!' replied a flushed Tori Vega. Jade just rolled her eyes. 'Oh! I forgot that's you two's favourite make out spot!' said Cat innocently. The rest of the class just stared at the pair with their eyes widened. 'CAT!?' screamed Jade who was now redder than a tomato. 'besides Jade's bed of course.' said Tori Vega. It was now Jade West's turn to be flushed. Tori had two hold her to keep her from fainting.