Stay

It has been 4 years since Tori Vega graduated from Hollywood Arts. She's currently on great terms with Jade West. Who was in fact, her girlfriend. Tori is now a very successful actress/singer, she mainly acts and sings on the side. Meanwhile Jade West is a full-time actress in Hollywood.
At Jade's house
'uh huh, yeah, okay.' said Tori on the phone with her glasses, Jade was in the kitchen making coffee while listening. 'I will talk about it with her.' continued Tori. Jade raised an eyebrow as Tori hung up.
'What's wrong hon?' asked Jade as she sipped her coffee. 'My agent asked if I wanted to go on tour since I have so many fans.' replied Tori while turning her head to look at Jade. Jade looked a bit surprised at first but she calmed herself down,'Then why not? You're career is ge-' said jade fake excitedly. 'for 6 months.' interupted as she looked at Jade with a hopeful look. Jade felt like her heart just shattered into pieces. There was a very awkward silence.
'I think you should go.' Jade broke the silence. Tori looked up to look at Jade, her eyes filled with tears. they both knew they'd miss each other. Tori wanted to go and Jade only wanted Tori to be happy so she let her go. Her thoughts were interupted when she felt arms around her waist. she looked down to see Tori hugging her. 'I'll miss you too Tor' sighed Jade. Tori said nothing but hugged her tighter. Jade glanced at Tori and let out a sigh.
Few days later at the airport..
'Bye Tori. I'll miss you' said Jade, letting Tori go unwillingly. Tori replied with a soft,'Ill miss you more, and I love you.'
Jade walked home sadly.
Jade POV:
I shouldn't be sad. I should be happy for her, not sad and angry. She walked out of the cab and went to the place where she needed to do a scene as Fallon Carrington. Jade took a deep breath she walked into the studio. She started working and got busy, eventually she forgot about the sadness about Tori leaving

Tori POV:
Tori walked onto the plane, it has only been an hour and she already misses Jade so damn much. Her agent was sitting next to her telling her all about the schedule. Tori usually would care, but now she's kind of just inside her head, thinking how nice it would be to have jade with her right now. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep.

Tori and Jade would still call each other all the time but both of them were busy a lot. It has been 2 months since the last time they talked.

Jade POV:
She has been leaving my messages on read a lot of times now, is she with someone else? I mean she's surrounded by so many cute girls. barely any men but.. she's pretty gay.. Jade feels her anxiety overwhelming her, she knows she's getting jealous but she has all the reasons to be. She sipped her coffee quietly, she pets her pet dog, scisses and falls asleep after a while into reading her and tori's old messages to feel her presence.

Tori POV:
Oh my God. I keep getting hit on by cute girls that are so my type but I turned them all down. why do I do this, I know jade probably doesn't like me anymore, she doesn't send me messages on my phone anymore- WAIT I forgot I left my old phone at my house and bought a new one here- THAT MEANS TRINA HAS BEEN READING ALL MY MESSAGES. Tori groaned.

few months later..
I can't believe I'm leaving tomorrow!! finally! I hope jade still loves me and isn't with anyone else.

tori got off the plane to see Jade's arm around Cat's shoulder. Tori was so shocked at the sight, but jade immediately went to tori and hugged her that she almost strangled Tori. turns out cat just broke her leg and Jade has been taking care of her. Cat is now on the floor because jade went to hug Tori. 'OW?!' yelled Cat in pain. the couple chuckled softly and went to hold Cat up.

~the end~