As Long as youre okay

Hello dear reader, my name is Ley and I wrote this story for you guys. I hope you guys enjoy it! Please don't repost,copy or anything. I don't own these characters. but I own this story! Thank you

'I don't care about what you say, Jade!' said Tori as she turned around to look at Jade. 'W- TORI WATCH OUT!!' she spoke too late, the car has already crashed. Jade heard the sound of glass shattering and ambulance wailing. She felt blinding pain too. but all she could think about was to check on Tori. She turned her head to see Tori unconcious. she immediately unbuckled her seat belt to see if Tori was alive. Jade didn't even know she had tears in her eyes. Luckily, Tori was alive. Jade climbed out of the car and screamed for rescue.
As the med guys were carrying Tori on to the ambulance, Jade was worried sick, 'Is she okay? How is she?' The med guys comforted her,'shes fine, dont worry. but youre coming with us because you broke both arms.' Jade just let out a sigh of relief.
at 3 in the morning, at the hospital room, Tori and Jade's beds are right next to each other. But Jade wasn't on her bed. she sat next to tori's squeezing her hand hoping she would wake up. Tori slowly opened her eyes, she turned to look at jade. Jade was over the moon when she saw Tori awake again,'VEGA! ARE YOU OKAY? HOW ARE FEELING? DO YOU NEED WATER?' Tori chuckled softly and said,'I'm fine. and since when did you care this much?' Jade wasn't ready to answer that question so she ignored it and stroked the brunette's gorgeous brown hair,'as long as you're fine.'
Jade and Tori has been enemies since the day they met, why does Jade even care about Tori? she hates that half-latina. But sometimes she could be the most adorable girl she's ever met. her thoughts were interupted when she felt a warm hand on her cold ones. Tori was holding her hand. Jade was about to let go of it when she saw Tori was doing this unconciously, she's asleep. but she still safe with Jade's comfort. Jade flushed a bit. she went to kiss tori on the forehead but instead she got the lips. she tried to pull away but she felt tori pulling on her shirt and kissing her back. Jade didn't want to go now. when they broke apart to breathe,Jade asked an important question, 'just curious, will you be my girlfriend?' Tori shushed her,'sh... don't ruin the moment.' tori went back to kissing jade. when they needed oxygen again, the brown eyes met the green. tori said softly,'before i get too lost in your arms,hell yes.' they chuckled a bit and fell asleep in each other's arms.