Chapter 10.

I opened my eyes, facing the not-so-dark room, the little light of the moon hitting the window made the room brighter, so I felt relief. My issue was certainly not my room, obviously, but the dream I had a few minutes ago. I saw myself, but I was somewhat different in facial features. The clothes I was wearing were old and I couldn't understand why I was dressed like that. It was like I was in another century. The next strange thing was that I wasn't here in the house, but in a forest. I felt like I was myself but at the same time there was someone else next to me. Suddenly a woman appeared in front of me. She called out very loudly the name Clarissa and then she disappeared. I can't say I was frightened, just startled. It may have been a dream, but I think it might be connected to something. I don't know exactly what but I believe so.

[...]

It wasn't long before dawn, so I was ready to call Richard. But I thought it was still early and I didn't want to disturb him. I went into the kitchen where I found my grandmother sitting down.

"Good morning, Grandma.''

"Good morning, Amanda. Why are you up so early?''

"I couldn't sleep. Why don't you get some sleep?''

"I have no sleep either.''

''Oh, I see.''

"Have you had another dream?''

"Yes, but I saw me.''

''Was it bad?''

"No, it was just weird. It was like I was in another time. I was wearing old clothes and I was in a forest. Suddenly a woman appeared. She called out the name Clarissa and then she disappeared.''

"Clarissa? I just remembered I have to do something.''

"What do you have to do?''

''I have to go shopping. I'll be back in a bit.'' She said and hurried out of the kitchen. She seemed very upset for some reason.

[...]

"Rob, I need to talk to you."

"What's wrong, Mother? I see you're very upset.''

"She's been in Amanda's dreams.''

"You mean C..''

"Don't say her name.''

"What do you mean she's in Amanda's dreams.''

"Yesterday Amanda had a dream. She was in a forest, it was as if she were at another time. For a moment a woman appeared and called out her name C... I can't even say it.''

''I see, what conclusion do you draw from that?''

"Either she wants to hurt her or warn her about something.''

"I don't think she wants to hurt her. Besides, you told me she was a nice girl who didn't want to hurt anyone.''

"I know, Rob, but I have no idea what we're going to do.''

"All we can do is protect Amanda.''

''And that's what we're going to do, Rob.''

[...]

"Amanda, I'm sorry, but we can't meet today.''

Why? What happened, Richard.''

"I got a call from the manager of the antique store and I'm going to Silent Bridge.''

" Did he find the pages?''

"Yes.''

''Okay. When you get back to Silent Hill, call me.''

"I'll call you, but I'll probably be late. I also need to investigate the case.''

"Okay, when you can." I told him and our call ended. I wonder what's written on these pages. It's so weird, everything that's happening. The unexplained reason these people are dead, Cassandra's story about the city, even me being a dream walker. From one moment to the next my life has become complicated, confusing and unexplained with many questions. However, I'm trying to be strong for my dad and grandma. I'm eager to find out what's going on here and put an end to all of this.