Ch 34 ❃

"I will."

"Really?!"

"Yes, Namjoon."

"Oh of course you will, after all, I am your 'future husband'."

And he laughed.

But I didn't, actually.

He got a bit concerned.

"What's wrong. Did you not like my joke?"

"No, it's not that. Of course, I would help you, not only because you are my fiance, but..."

"But?"

"Do you really... I mean, are you comfortable with our marriage?"

"Of course I am. Why? Are you not comfortable?"

"No, no, no, I am comfortable. Just asking."

He smiled.

"Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"Can I ask something?"

"Yes?"

"Who is Felix? Your boyfriend or what?"

I got tensed up a bit.

How does he know about Felix?

I do not remember mentioning this to him.

How does he know about him?

"How do you know Felix?"

"Who doesn't knows Lee Felix? The criminal who escaped prison."

"But how do you know I am related to him? What made you think he is my boyfriend or anything?"

"My gosh, Y/N! You don't know, do you?"

"Know what?"

"The day before he escaped, Felix had to do one interrogation. For criminal recordings, blah, blah, blah, whatsoever. In that interrogation, he said that he wants to be free to meet you. For one last time."

"Meet me?"

"Yes, he directly said Park Y/N. So I thought that perhaps..."

"No, I am not his girlfriend or anything. I am his ex-bestfriend. He wants to meet me to have revenge."

"Revenge? On what?"

"He earlier used to like me, but I liked someone else's. Lee Know. Me and Lee Know were dating, that's why he killed Lee Know. I called the police............ He got arrested because of me. His revenge is because I was not dating him and I called the police and got him arrested.?"

"That's terrible... I am sorry. But I promise, as long as I am alive, I won't let you get hurt. That's a promise. But in return, you have to promise me something else."

"What?"

"Don't ever leave my side. Stay with me."

"I promise."

(Lol. IDK how to describe this part But to cut the paragraph into a lining, they are now kissing. Long kissing, and blah, blah, blah. I am not used to writing this stuff. Hehehe.)

...........................