Kim Taehyung

(Flashback)

I looked up with blood on my hands.
Did I finally kill the evil?

Is Park Jihung dead?

I looked around.

I cannot see him.

I had stabbed him from the back but that rascal managed to run away somehow.

I looked around.

A man lay dead beside me.

Kim Namjoon's father.

He was a nice guy

He did not deserve this.

But that bastard just killed him.

Just because of a childhood grudge.

They were childhood friends.

Now look at them.

One stabbed another to death.

"Appa!", Namjoon screamed at the corpse.

"Namjoon, he is dead."

"You killed him!"

"What?! No! I was trying to protect him!"

"I don't believe you!"

"No, trust me, Namjoon, I did not kill him. A gangster did. Park Jihung."

"Don't lie! Park Jihung is our family friend! You killed him! You're a monster!"

"No Namjoon! I'm telling the truth!"

"The only reason I'm not reporting you to the police is because of..."

"Because of Jiho."

"Yes! You know it pretty well! My niece looks up to you like a father! But you will not get away with this! One day I will tell her the truth when she is older. Then I will report you! Till then, never show your face!"

(End of Flashback)

"Do you remember that, Kim Namjoon?", I asked him in front of
y/n.

"Yes."

"You had every chance to report me."

"I didn't report you because of Jiho. She was a little baby that time. She wouldn't have understood."

"What about now? Why don't you report me now?"

"..."

"Why, what happened?"

"You know it as well as I do."

"I don't."

"I... Didn't want to believe that you murdered him. You were as close to me as my sister herself. Also, i didn't want to believe that you planned my sister's car crash."

"I didn't, Namjoon. It was all Park Jihung."

"I know."

"How do you know?"

"Because Park Jihung tried to kill me too. Irene saved me."

"Oh."

"But why our family? Why?"

"Because he looks at your father like his enemy. Seeing him happy with a beautiful family made him angry. So he wanted to destroy every member of your family."

"Why did he want to kill y/n?"

"Don't you see? I am the only one who tries to stop him from killing people. So he wants to destroy my family too. Y/n is the only family I have."

'' I'm sorry I didn't believe you and blamed you for their deaths. You were just helping me."

"It's okay. I would've done the same thing if I were at your place."

"So now, we are a family?"

"Yes. A family."