Joining the Companions!

Farkas guided me through the bustling hold. Exotic smells drifted through the air, merchants shouting and people wondering about. What was most amazing was the Gildergreen in front of the temple. Its soft pink petals swirling in the wind, and its sweet scent. We took at right to an old viking ship that had been turned into a housing place. As we walked inside, there was a huge dining hall with food and ale covering every square inch of the table. We continued to a staircase that lead deeper into the ship. Hunters and warriors were gathered there, telling the others about their latest jobs.
"You should have seen me! There were eight wolves and I cut all of them down in a single slice!"
"You lie!"
"No, its true! I swear!"

We continued on until we got into the back room. An old man was sitting down with another man who looked a lot like Farkas.

"I'm back."

The old man looked at Farkas,"Welcome back Farkas! So, how did things go with that giant?"

He grinned,"Pretty well, also I brought a new pup."

"A pup?" The old man looked in confusion. And then he saw me. "Is this girl the pup?"

Farkas laughed,"Yep, she's the one."

The old man smiled at me," Well hello! I'm Kodlak, the harbringer. And you are?"

"Runa, its pleasure to meet you."

"This is my brother Vilkas." Farkas said.

"Nice to meet you, Runa." Vilkas had the same rough and brazen voice as his brother's.

"I suppose you're here to join the companions?" Kodlak asked.

I nod my head,"Yes actually, I am."

"Okay, well before I do let's have a little test," he looked at Farkas and Vilkas," you two know the drill, go get some mead or something while I get more aquainted with Runa." The two brothers nodded and left.

"Okay Runa, let's begin."