SPECIAL CHAPTER: THE DINNER DATE.

It had been a long day for me. After fighting bandits and a pack of wolves I was worn out. As I approached my bed I noticed a small note on my pillow, and recognized it as Farkas' handwriting.

Hey Runa, meet me over by the Sky forge at midnight
-Farkas

Why did he want to meet up at the Sky forge for? I was pretty tired, but something told me to go anyway.

A few hours later, I was at Sky forge and saw that farkas was waiting for me. He wasn't in his armor like he usually was, but was in an ocean blue suit with gold trim. A little more extravagant than what I was wearing. I was in my bright red dress with a gold and ruby ring.

He strided over to me and took my hand and gently planted a kiss on it.

"You look beautiful."

I blushed. I had no clue what was going on, "Th-thank you." I barely manage to stutter.

He guided me over to a small table set up for two. There wasn't any candles because the sky forge emited a golden hue across the table. Farkas sat me down in my chair. The food smelled delicious. I took a bite from the venison on my plate.

"This is delicious."

He smiled," Thank you, I made it myself. I even killed the deer."

"You know, I never knew you could cook."

"Neither did I til Alea taught me." He laughed.

We continued talking until we finished our plates, then once again he took my hand and guided me outside of town. After a few minutes of walking we stopped infront of the old watchtower.  Farkas put his hands over my eyes.

"Close your eyes." He said softly into my ear. 

He removed his hands from my face and walked me up the tower.

"Now open them." I opened my eyes and saw something I would never forget. The heavens opened up to me. Pink, purple, and blue streaks danced in the sky, the stars gently dotting the view. Farkas came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Do you like it?"

"It's beautiful."

"I know, you usually are so busy that you never really take a break and can never see this kind of stuff. So I decided to show you."

Then he spun me around and softly kissed me. I blushed and  slowly melted into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away reluctantly.

"Runa, I'm not sure how to say this, but I love you."

I had feelings for Farkas since I first saw him, but I had no clue that he felt the same way.

"I-I love you too."

He held me in a close embrace and gently kissed my forehead. We stayed for a few minutes longer and soon returned back.

We decided to stay at   The Bannered Mare for the night, seeing as we didn't want to wake up everyone else.

I slipped into some extra clothes and layed down in my bed. Farkas slithered into bed next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and we went to sleep.

Hey guys so this was a request. Im sorry if it sucked this was my first doing something like this. Please comment what you think.

THIS IS UNEDITED.