43 | Party

Monday

"Yuaaaaaa" you groaned despairingly with your face into the desk. She looked at you in question. "What is it now?" She chastised, giving you a look.

"I don't wanna do this work. It's boring and I've got zero energy for it." You grumbled in complaint.

"That doesn't sound like my problem." Yua raised an eyebrow at you, turning back to her work.

"I'm starting to feel unwanted." You sighed loudly, "I guess no one will miss me when I move schools." You added dramatically, trying to evoke a reaction.

Yua turned back to you with surprise, "you're joking."
You smirked at her and shrugged "am I?"
To which she hit your arm and asked "are you actually?"

Seeing she looked genuinely confused you decided to humour her and nodded your head with a meek smile. This was the just the beginning of all the people you had to tell.

A frown washed over her face and she exaggeratedly pouted at you. "Nooo, I'll miss you!" But just as quick as she fell into despair her face brightened. "I've got such a good idea. I'll throw you a farewell party!"

"You want to throw a farewell party? Who would you invite..?" You questioned unsurely. You weren't really sure if you liked the idea of a party, but Yua looked excited about it, and who were you to stop her?

"Anyone and everyone who knows you at this school?" Yua explained dismissively, waving her hand off.
"Ooh make sure you invite your friends so I can meet them, I need to know who I have to fight for best friend position!" She added on which sounded like more of a demand.

You really had no objections so you just shrugged and nodded.

Yua clapped her hands together with a grin. "Ok how about next Friday, my place, 10pm!"

"Oh yeah don't forget to invite you know who..." Yua smirked, "how are things between you and mystery guy anyway?" She asked in interest, eyes gleaming.

You paused at the question. You weren't really sure how to answer, but you tried to explain your thoughts as of lately.
"I've been thinking about it a lot ever since I learned I was moving.. and I think I've decided there's no point."

Yua's jaw dropped. "No point?!" She whisper-shouted. "You can't just give up girl!"

"I'm moving in like a month and then chances are I'll never see him again, so my as well give up right?" You explained pessimistically, convinced there really was no point.

Yua looked like she wanted to argue but she just shrugged, "you give up too easily."

The bell went seconds after Yua had spoken and you both quickly packed up and left.
Walking out you spotted Suna who looked like he was just coming out of his class.

You grinned at Suna, "you waiting for me?" He didn't respond though his eyes had trailed off to where Yua had disappeared into the crowd of students, a frown of confusion on his face.

"Hellooo, earth to Suna. You there?" You waved a hand in front of his face until he shoved it away out of annoyance, his attention on you.

"Let's go." He instructed, grabbing your shoulders to redirect you, pushing you forcefully until you started walking for yourself.

You were about to make a comment on Suna's bossiness but paused when you saw he once again looked like he was lost in his thoughts.

"You good?" You queried nudging him with your elbow to make sure he noticed you were talking to him.

Suna looked at you and paused, "that girl. W—"

"Hey guys!" Atsumu cheerily barged between you wrapping his arms around both your shoulders.

"Ew get off me!" You whined, shrinking out of his hold, while Suna didn't seem phased.
"Oh hey." He greeted Atsumu as nonchalant as ever.

The three of you exited to the courtyard of the school while Atsumu droned about how much his class sucked, where you found Osamu and Aran sitting on some stairs chatting.

Joining them, you sat directly in front of Osamu on the stair below his, and next to Suna.

Getting out your lunch you turned to Suna, "I nearly forgot, but what were you gonna say before Atsumu rudely interrupted us?"

"Um..." Suna trailed off, seeming unable to find the words. You noticed his eyes momentarily glance past your shoulder and then finally answered. "Forgot."

Weird. Did he look at Osamu?

Immediately you wondered if he didn't want to talk about whatever it is in front Osamu, so you dropped it. "When you remember you can tell me." You shrugged, you would ask later if you could remember.

Turning your attention to eating lunch you tilted your head backwards to look up at Osamu, "here." You handed him his onigiri.

Meeting your eyes, Osamu stated, "You're literally the best." looking down at your upturned face.

"Well you're only pointing out the obvious, but I won't stop you." You grinned at the boy who had somehow already eaten half of the onigiri.

He said something in response but it was muffled from all the food in his mouth, which got an eyebrow raise out of you.
"Maybe don't talk with food in your mouth." You suggested with a sarcastic smile.

You turned away from Osamu as it was uncomfortable twisting your body to look at him for too long.

Your thoughts drifted to Yua's party plan and what she had said. Should you bring it up?

Fuck it.

"Guys, there's a party I'm going to next Friday, anyone wanna come with?" You threw out into the open, leaving out the part where it was technically a party for you before your departure.

Your invitation got both surprised and confused reactions from all four boys.

"A party? You're inviting us to a party?" Atsumu exclaimed in disbelief, trying to wrap his around it.

You sighed and rolled your eyes, "yes. I'm sorry if that's hard for you to comprehend."

"Since when do you go to parties?" Osamu murmured from behind in question, while gently playing with your hair. You could only just feel it, and you didn't mind so you let him.

"Since I have free will to make decisions." You explained with a laugh, shaking your head. You care?

Not being good enough of a reason apparently, Suna added to the assault of questions, "but why. Why are you going?"

"My friend invited me, is that ok with you Suna?" You asked sarcastically, "plus you guys could finally meet her."

Suna shrugged, "I'll go." The others all seemed to nod and mutually agree to go as well.

"But guys.. when Kita finds out about this-" Aran protested.

"If Kita finds about this. What he doesn't know won't hurt anyone." You innocently smiled, which no one could argue against.

And with that it was final. The five of you would all go to Yua's party.

~~~~~

i got straight A's !!!!!!!!! 😫

^^this is why chapter is so late i had to study for exams and work on assignments to get those A's 😛