Unknown.

"I'm glad Father let us take these pokemon with us," Jake laughed. He was on top of his Tauros while I rode Rapidash. I sighed. I looked at the others. They were also on top of a Rapidash. Jake was the only different one because he had his Rapidash in her PokeBall. We swung by to pick up his Tauros.

"It's rough terrain for walking on foot, so it makes sense," I explained.

"I...I don't like this terrain...are you sure we're going somewhere safe?" Chloe panicked. Jake and I simply laughed at her.

"Places like these aren't suited for some nerds that never go outside for long periods of time. Makes sense you don't like it," Jake snickered. She blushed at him. Then, she averted her eyes from him.

"The unknown is actually the best and worst place for pokemon trainers. You never know what's out there, waiting to be explored," I explained. I stopped Rapidash. Something was coming, and my Rap reared on his back legs with a cry. Cubchoo fell out of my backpack, but Jake swooped in to catch him.

"Whoa there, Boy. Easy," Jake soothed, steadying him. "What is it?"

"Cub...choo..." Cubchoo was visibly trembling.

"Who's there?" Jake snapped when we caught sight of shadows.

"Prepare for trouble!" a female voice called.

"And make it double!" a male added.

"To protect the world from devastation!"

"To unite all people within our nation!"

"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"

"To extend our reach to the stars above!"

"Jessie!"

"And James!"

"Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!"

"Surrender now or prepare for a fight!"

"Meowth! That's right!"

"Wobbuffet!"

"Team Rocket," Ash growled.

"Do you know them?" Jake asked, never removing his eyes from them.

"They steal other people's pokemon," Ash warned. "They're bad people." My brother chuckled as he got off of his Tauros, and Jolteon followed. I saw the little Eevee poke his head out from his bag, probably wondering what all of the commotion was.

"Nice to know," Jake said, pulling his black left glove on more with his teeth. Jessie began having a nose bleed, and she almost fainted. Jolteon nodded up at Tauros, and he stood in front of Jake, facing Team Rocket. "Let's go, Jolteon! Quick attack!"

"Jolt!" Jolteon repeated until he knocked a shocked Meowth off his feet and knocked out Wobbuffet.

"Iron tail!" Jolteon jumped, flipping in the air and landing his iron tail onto Meowth. He jumped back and away.

"Jolt," he sneered.

"Thunder bolt!"

"Jolteon!" Jolteon yelled, jumping and electrifying Team Rocket, sending them flying.

"Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light," Jessie, James, and Meowth wailed.

"Wobbuffet!"

"Come, Jolteon," Jake called as soon as Jolteon landed. Jolteon huffed, probably wanting more of a challenge. He observed his surroundings once more before he bounded back to his trainer. He hopped up on Jake's extended arms, masterfully walking across before lying across his shoulders.

"Not even a scratch," Goh breathed in amazement.

"Not even out of breath!" Chloe shuddered.

"A series of repeated attacks leaves a pokemon breathless unless they build endurance," Jake chuckled. Cubchoo reached out for me, and I picked him up carefully.

"See? Jolteon protected you," I cooed. Jake smiled back at us. "I told you Big Brother changed."

"Cub Cub!" he cheered. Everyone giggled at the happy pokemon.