1 - ARC 1.1

Third P.O.V

In the rain, a lone figure was driving towards a residence.

They had suspected it for months, but today was their last straw.

He had specifically told them to stay away, and that he had 'work' to do, but curiosity killed the cat.

Pulling up to the luxurious mansion, the figure paused.

Am I too paranoid? We've known each other since collage. There's no way he would...

Brushing those thoughts aside, the figure used their keys to opened the door and gasped.

Discarded clothes lined the hallway leading upstairs.

He wouldn't...

Calming their breathing, the figure walked up the stairs.

Because of the thunder and lightning, they hadn't heard the noises coming from the bedroom, but they could now.

The figure didn't want to believe it, but there it was. Through a crack in the doorway, they could see two people on the bed being.... quite passionate to each other.

The figure felt tears drip down their face. Why, after four years, WHY!?

They were about to rush into the room, but then something flickered across their memory.

Surprisingly, the figure let out a grin.

They are (Y/N) (L/N), a person who is currently being cheated on, but at the same time, they are Agent (Y/N) (L/N). Someone who knows the plot of this world, and someone who is going to change it.

First, they were going to acquire some blackmail.

Although it pained them to record the two on the bed, (Y/N) knew that was the original body's emotion.

As an agent whose soul travels to different worlds, being unable to fully control their body isn't the worst thing that could happen.

However, getting the original body's happiness level to 100% AND having to deal with a yandere is no easy feat.

That's why (Y/N)'s 2 for 1 revenge plan is the best course of action.

I'm going to punch that guy right in the face.

Author's Note: Wow! I'm so happy this FINALLY got published! The update schedule should rotate with my other ongoing books. Stick around and find out more about (Y/N)'s situation!!