Chapter 18

"Everything was new, including this feeling growing inside their hearts."

Stefania took the siblings to Daroco Bourse, a very modern cozy and fancy "trattoria". The restaurant was amazing!

"Wow! If you wanted to impress me, you really succeded love!" Danielle stated.

Stephanie agreed, but this time she didn't stay quiet...

"Mmm, love huh? That's my baby girl!"

The younger blonde smiled and side-hugged her sister, just saying:

"What can I do? She's already owed me over! Can you blaim me?"
"Absolutely not! And Dani, you have no idea of how happy I am to know that!"
"Oh, so you mean I won you, amore mio?" The italian asked melting.
"Completely! You put a spell on me!" The ocean-eyed girl replied leaning in to kiss Stefania.

After ordering, the 3 women were talking happily when suddenly...

"Danielle?"
"Yes? Can I help you?"
"You don't remember me, right?"
"Should I?"
"I'm Matt. Damon's cousin."
"Oh sure. Hi Matt, how do you do?"
I'm good, thank you. Where's Damon?"
Actually I have no idea. We broke up and..."
"Really? Wow, that's great! I've been waiting on a chance with you..."

Stephanie and Stefania were perplexed with so much lack of notion...

"Excuse me?" The blonde said.

The guy got closer, completely ignoring the two other women at the table, and was already trying to touch the physitian's face...

"Hey man, stop it! First of all, I didn't give you privacy for that and..."
"Come on little Dani... I know you want this as much as me. Besides, you need a real man..."
"Shut up Matt! I don't want anything at all with you, understood? And I really don't need a man, I have everything I need right here! So please, leave me alone before I call the security!"
"Danielle..."
"Didn't you hear the lady, sir?" Stefania asked really annoyed.
"And you, who do you think you are?" The man asked.
"She is someone who really matters, unlike you! Please, leave us alone. Last warn!" Stephanie said.
"God, what is this? A bunch of women thinking they can kick me out of here?"
"Oh no. We don't think, we are a 100% sure! Leave!" The brunette said, at the same time as Danielle, showing her italian temper.

When Matt realized they were serious, he raised his hands in surrender and left saying:

"Okay, I am going. I can't force you to have a good taste!"

Danielle got pissed. And then she scoffed:

"Define good taste. You? You must be kidding me! Are you trying to be funny Matt? Fuck you! Leave me alone!"

When the stupid guy left, Danielle said really disgusted:

"Men! Argh!"

Everyone laughed, but the blonde was in a mood.

"Hey bambina, forget about this asshole." Stefania said taking ahold of the blonde's hand and caressing her cheek with her free hand. "Don't let this stupid screw our night up, allright?"

The surgeon knew exactly what the italian were refering to and she smiled wide, relaxing instantly.

"You're not upset at me?"
"At you? Why would I be bambina? It wasn't your fault! Of course I'm not upset at you bella! Come here." And the brunette pulled the smaller girl in for a tight hug. Danielle took a deep breath, enjoying Stefania's scent and feeling immediatelly better.

"Stef, I..."

"Stefania and Stephanie stoped for a while, waiting for Danielle to finish her sentence. But she stopped herself.

"You...?" The Ob/gyn encouraged.
"I... hmm nothing. I'm just happy to be here with you. That's what I was going to say 😊"

"Me too bambina. Me too! 🥰"

But Stephanie realized what her little sister was going to say. Secretly, she was vibrating!

Matt took a table in front of theirs and stared all the time at the cardiologist.

After a wonderful dinner, full of wonderful food and hot caresses, they called that moment over. So, began the discussion to see who would pay the bill. As they didn't reach an agreement, they decided to divide by 3.

"Oh, how good it is to get out of that scrotum's way!" The surgeon stated.
"I must admit I'm relieved! This guy is so annoying! He didn't stop undressing you with his eyes... disgusting!!!!" The italian doctor said it way too annoyed.
"I'm sorry baby." Danielle apologized genuinely.
"Oh no bambina. Don't be! This wasn't your fault. He is an idiot!"
"Yes, I know he is, but I don't give him a shit. The only one I care about is you, love!"

Stefania couldn't help but smiling all melted. And hugging Danielle she asked:

"Really?"
"Really!"
"So that's all that really matters!"
"Yes baby, it is!" The blonde smiled passionately.
"Well beautiful girls, where to are we heading now?" Stephanie asked amused.

Stefania was the one to answer without taking her eyes off of Danielle's.

"To the stars!"
"Wow, people are right, italians are very romantic!" Stephanie said.

None of the doctors replied, they just kept lost in each other's eyes. So, the orthopedist excused herself and left, telling them she was supposed to meet some college friends who had come to Paris for a meeting.

After saying their goodbyes, Stefania asked:

"Principessa, where do you want to go? What are you willing to do?"
"Like I said before, mon amour, I want to come back to that hotel, take you into my bed and make love to you all night long! You're way too hot baby. I think I can't stand it anymore. I really need to be inside of you, to feel you inside of me and, obviously, I need to taste you Stef."
"Wow, that sounds like a wonderful plan!" Said the italian smirking.
"Oh, you can bet on it! Mon amour."
"Fuck Danielle, how can you be that sexy?"
"Me? I don't know... I didn't even know I am sexy... 😊"
"Dio santo!!! And she is also so humble! Let's get the hell out of here, bella. I need you in my bed right now!"
"That sounds perfect to me! Let's go!"

And hand in hand, between a lot of kisses, caresses and teasings, they headed to their hotel as quickly as it was humanly possible.

Both women couldn't wait any longer. Already in the elevator, they started kissing savagely, praying that they could reach the 9th floor at once. They were stumbling along the way, they just couldn't let go. When they were almost reaching the brunette's room, they came across an elderly couple. Both of them startled and stopped kissing, trying their best to behave. The couple smiled at them and the old lady said:

"Love is beautiful! When will you marry?"

Danielle and Stefania just exchanged a horny look smiling, and the cardiologist whispered:

"Just take me straight to your bed honey. Now!"

The Ob/Gyn smirked and after just nod her head, she took the blue-eyed girl's hand and pulled her urgently.

As soon as they reach the door, still kissing hornly, the italian couldn't find her key...

"Cazzo, dov'è la mia chiave? Dani, amore mio, dammi 1 secondo per trovare questa merda, bambina. Hahahaha." (Fuck, where's my key? Dani, baby, give me 1 second to find this shit. Hahahaha)
"Oh my angel, 1 second away from you is way too long, princess. Please baby, find this key soon or I'll make love to you right here in this hallway."
"God, Dani, you drive me crazy!"
"So do you, mon amour! Let me help you to find this out."

So they stopped kissing for a moment, just to find the card and as soon as they managed to open the door, they were already taking their clothes off and leaving everything lying on their way.