Chapter 61

"Me too. But before desert, we'll have dinner and after this, if you behave yourself, you'll have your desert all night long."

The dinner was great. Everybody loved Stefania's  lasagna, but Kathie's strogonoff was equally appreciated. Every one was really excited about all the recent events.

The dating of the two sisters, the purchase of the hospital by Randy, Danielle and Stefania's new house and, of course, the return to work that would be the next day.

After dinner everyone was really satisfied, praising the two wonderful Master chefs of the day.

So the orthopedist said:

"Everything was perfect, only desert was missing."
"No way, my sister. It isn't!"
"Really? Where is it?"
"In the fridge in the party room." The blonde replied happily.
"In the party room? Why?" Stephanie asked amused.  "Were you planning to eat it all alone? Hahahahhaha."
"No silly goose. It is there because it's a surprise for my gorgeous girlfriend." The cardiologist said, adressing Stefania with shining eyes.
"For me?" The Ob/Gyn asked all melted.
"Sure my love! Wait a second, I'm gonna bring it here."

A few minutes later, the blue-eyed girl came back with a big tray of tiramissus.

"This is for you, my love!"
"Dio Santo! Amore mio, you bought tiramissu?"
"Yes, baby girl. I know you love it, so..."
"B-but when?"
""While you and my mother were cooking, I ordered it and they delivered here. I'm just spoiling  the woman of my life!"
"Have I told you you're really special and wonderful,  bambina?"
"Mmmm yeah, a couple of times. But I like to hear it. So you can keep saying it."

Everybody laughed and they kissed in love.

Then, Stefania whispered in Danielle's ear:

"I think your punishment is totaly  forgotten..."

The blonde smiled in love.

"Really?"
"Sì!"

They smiled huge. And the caresses under the table were driving them crazy.

When they finally  called the night, the couple said their goodnights and headed straight to their room. Randy asked them to be at the hospital at 9am. Both doctors agreed and left.

"Finally alone!" Danielle stated with hungry eyes.
"Sì, finalmente. Non sopportavo più la voglia di fare l'amore con te, principessa. " (Yes, finally.  I couldn't stand the desire to make love to you anymore, princess.)

They kissed hard. Hands all over their bodies. At the exact moment their lips collided, a shiver took over their bodies. Danielle parted her lips, allowing Stefania  to run her tongue over hers. The touch of her girlfriend's tongue over hers, sent twiges of desire straight to Danielle's  already miserably soaked pussy.

"Ah Stefania,  you're driving me really crazy! God, I'm so crazy about you, my love!" The blonde kept her eyes closed, just feeling Stefania's soft tongue caressing hers.

The Ob/Gyn was also enjoying the moment, rubbing her tongue over her girlfriend's  as their heads slowly moved to continue the much desired kiss. When the air was needed, they broke the kiss, but kept their foreheads touching while smiling passionately and then, they begun to take off their clothes. Slowly, despite the burning desire to feel each other's naked bodies.

"Danielle,  you're taking my sanity away! Dio mio, I'm so in love with you, bella!"

Their eyes were connected, as if it was impossible to look away. The hazel-eyed girl,  who after taking off all the blonde's clothes, had her hands on her ass, went up slowly, running the tips of her nails over her girlfriend's  body and leaving a trail of shivers whenever she went, creaching Danielle's firm boobs, who bit her lips in an involuntary impulse as the brunette pinched her nipples between her fingers. She then lowered her hand to the completely wet pussy of the blue-eyed girl,  who at that point no longer contained her moans. The italian could feel her fingers sticky by the moisture of her girlfriend's pussy, who kept her gaze fixed on hers and from time to time alternated to her mouth and boobs, visibly salivating with desire.