05.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Come on Marcus" I yell at the coffee drenched boy. "I'm not being late for AP Black Arts, it's Master Lin's class"

The boy ran up to me, shaking all the coffee of of him onto me.

"What the fuck!?" I said giving him a death stare.

"If I'm going to class coved in coffee, so are you" we both sighed.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

As the pair sat down in there assigned seats in class, that just so happens to be next to each other, Master Lin walked in.

"Just in time" I whispered to the boy with the clock ticking in the background.

"Welcome to pure hell for 1 whole hour" I continued before realising Lin was starring at me.

Lin made his way to the middle of the classroom. "World War I was started by a teenager with a pistol. A Serbian peasant who chose to assassinate Archduke Franz Ferdinand."

Lin moved his cane forwards taking long, slow steps.

"Set in motion..." is what I heard, zoning out. Zoning back in a second later to curiosity. Hearing paper being written on.

I looked around the room for the noise, just to see Brandy folding a note, it had something written on it, I couldn't tell what it was though, she kept it hidden.

"A chain reaction culminating in two world wars and todays Cold War." I hear Lin say still focusing on Brandy and what she was passing Marcus.

Brandy passed the note to the boy whom was sat behind her, Marcus.

"Character is revealed though choice. Consider for a moment." Lin said walking past the boy who had now just received a note.

I was focused on the boy, waiting for him to open the note. He just stared at it though to my disappointment.

Lin held up his cane thrashing it down on the note that laid upon the boys desk, clearly making his heart skip a beat. I just yawn to this gesture. While  Marcus, on the other hand, moved his hand and grabbed it in order to not get hit.

I place my feet on the desk and watched as the scene plays out.

Lin began to walk back to the boys desk, lifting his cane up to the boys face height.

"Sorry, I was just..." Marcus couldn't finish his sentence before Lin whipped his stick back into Brandy's face, making her nose bleed.

"Jesus" the boy exclaimed blood splattering his all ready coffee stained shirt, a lot more got on my though.

"Fuck sake, I just got a new shirt!" I screamed.

Brandy held her nose in pain, the boy just looking at her speechless. I knew Brandy better than Marcus and knew she was not affected by this.

The boy began to breath heavily and watch Master Lin's stick, before the Master just walked on.

Viktor chuckled and I couldn't blame him, the boys reaction was rather amusing.

"Who would be the recipient of your rage? A thief, child molester" Marcus began to look around.

"A world leader?" Marcus focused on Brandy, which was wiping her blood onto her finger. Marcus grew astonished as he saw the girl lick the blood and smile.

"This one decision betrays all secrets and unveils true motive." Lin continued to speak. "Hey kid, don't be worried that's nothing. I'm sure you've been though worse. Right?" I whispered to the shook boy.