-1 Finding Classic-

"Everyone quite!" Ink yelled as he sat up from his seat at the long table.
Everyone was quite before a voice spoke up. "Ink why did you bring us here? I have much better things to do then be here with you and sanses." Nightmare said getting irritated by the second.
"Yes nightmare if you waited a second I will tell you." Ink said sitting back down.
"As you have known we've been looking for the original sans for some time now and haven't found him yet." Ink said informing the other's.
"You mean 2 years? But I mean who's counting?" Killer said playing with his knife.
"Yes and i need you to cooperate with me and help find him I THINK I know where he is!" ink said in the middle of talking before he was interrupted by a loud thud.
Ink turned to see what it was that made the loud noise
"You said that the other 4 time's!" Dust groaned when he banged his head on the table. "I know I know! But this time I actually know, he's au is called undertale and is only a few portal's away." Ink said getting his broom to get a portal ready. All the sanses got up to go threw the portal, they eventually went threw the right portal and saw the undertale au they got to papyrus and classics house trying to avoid any contact with the originals monster's. As they thought about opening the door cross broke the window with a random brick laying on the ground. "Cross what the fuck!?" Ink quietly yelled staring at the broken window.
"Oh shut up! Just get threw the window." dust said clearing the rest of the broken glass form the shattered window. As they all got into the house they saw the lights where off but saw a note on the table.

Dear brother!
I'm going to train with undyne and will not be back until tommrow have a good day and night!
P.s I left spaghetti in the fridge if you'd like some.

As they all searched the rooms up and down they saw a bedroom that is suppose to be the sans room so that was the last place they check and to their expectation classic was there sleeping on his bed.
"Wow ink you actually found him I guess your not so useless after all." Sci said pulling out a small vial with a green liquid inside.
"Thank you- wait what!?" Ink said. As sci got closer to classic he heard someone quitly say "What are you doing to him?"
All the sanses looked to where the voice came from. It was classics frisk they where laying down near classics bed,
"Uh-..." Sci said nervously not knowing what to do in that moment. "We are... Taking him to papyrus since he's training with undyne... Right guy's.?" Nightmare said.
All the sanses nodded at nightmares reply.
"Oh ok but you need to bring him back he said he'd make food with me." Frisk said slowly laying back down covering themself with a blanket. "For a 10 year old they sure are comparative." Red said "What's wrong kiddo?-" classic said before he could finish he's sentence he saw the sanses by his bed side.
"Who the hell are you!?" Classic said getting prepared to fight.
All of a sudden cross teleported behind classic with a baseball bat knocking classic out.
"CROSS AGAIN!?WHAT THE FUCK!?" Ink screamed.
"I got nervous and knocking him out was my first instinct!" Cross said dropping the bat on the bed that had a bit of blood on the bat.
"JeSuS fUCkìñG crISt...." Error said picking up classic bridal style.
After a little while they got back to the au mansion and error sat down on the couch laying classic on the couch next to him. The sanses still where huddling around classic watching him sleep. "Hey cross..." Killer said slowly turning his head to him.
"What?" Cross said raising an non-existening eyebrow.
"How hard did you hit him on the skull..?" He said that caught most of their attention.
"Idk pretty hard he knocked out unconscious the second the bat hit him." Cross replied back.
"You made a crack in the back of his skull.." Killer said.
"WHAT!?" Ink said looking towards cross.
"I'm sorry I got NERVOUS!" Cross said backing up from the angry ink with his broom out. "Although classic is stronger than us all at times he can be fragile!" Ink said hitting cross with his broom. Then they heard
Classic groaning at his aching skull trying to find the place the pain is coming from feeling the crack. He starts to panic and looks around seeing all the aus looking at him.
"What am I doing here? Where even am I!?" Classic said trying to get up. But before he could.
"OMG!OMG!" Blue screamed as he ran up to classic and picked him up.
Classic looked at the skeleton with a scarf that was a bright cyan. "Uh?... Hi.." Classic said holding onto blue's arm's when blue picked him up in the air.

(Blue is sorta taller than classic)

"Blue! What did I say about picking people up in the air especially when you just meet?" Dream said in a loud tone.
"Oh yeah I'm sorry classic..." Blue said lowering him back down gently.
"Its no prob you remind me of my bro." Classic said staring up smiling at blue.
(Classic doesn't have a permanent smile neither do the other sans aus they just have a smile most of the time but they can have regular mouths.)

"So where exactly am I?" Classic said looking around.
"Oh your here to live with us this is your new home!" Blue said with star's in his eye's.

"New home...? Well thats nice and all but I dont even have my stuff with me-" classic replied to blue.
"Your stuff? We already brought it all!" Blue said.
"But my broth-" classic said before getting interrupted by cross rushing up to him.
"Huh?" Classic said looking at the terrified face of cross hugging him.
"Ok look I'm really really sorry I hit you on your head with a baseball bat! I didn't even mean it! I just got nervous and i-" cross was sputtering out words faster than classic could follow along with.

"It's ok I understand ya didn't mean it even though it hurts a bit I'll be ok I've been hurt worse." Classic said patting cross on the back.
While cross was staring at classic blushing a bit.
"Alright that's enough hugs" dust said moving cross away from Classic.

I'll update soon but my fingers got tired from typing.

Word count: 1124