-Chapter 9 Going on a date-

Well I asked and you gave an answer.
But unfortunately there wasn't a clear vote on what it was so I decided to do the 3.
Now you may be asking,"3? Wasn't there 2 options? Dream or nightmare."
Yes but it wasn't until someone commented that it be an idea to let classic go on a date with zia which I thought was a pretty cute idea.
Soooooo.... Here's 3 versions of what would happen if one of them was chosen.
Enjoy.

Dream x Classic

"You know what, I'll go with dream." Classic said with dream throwing his hands up in victory turning over to nightmare giving a small smirk at him.
"Shut up." Nightmare said as he walked close to classic standing in front basically towering over him with an eerie glow as he gently grabbed his hands placing the bouquet of flowers in his hand and nightmare grabbing the other bowing down gently bring classics hand to his face placing a soft kiss on the back of his palm.
"Although we did not go on a date, I have high hope's that I'll be able to spend some alone time with you soon in the future." Nightmare said in a low voice slowly bringing himself back up as he let go of classics hand.
He left the two to be but not before flicking dream in the head as he walked away.
"Enjoy your date you two, don't do anything I wouldn't do dream." Nightmare said as he left leaving both their field of vision.
"*ahem* Anyways! Um- I didn't think you'd actually accept but I'm glad you did so.. Here! For you." Dream said as he handed the smaller skeleton the flowers gently setting down the one's that nightmare gave him on the desk and returning back to dream taking in the scent of the flowers.
"They smell like vanilla and magnolias." Classic said complimenting the flowers.

"Thanks! I thought you would like them." Dream said as they stood there in silence for a moment or two until classic spoke up.
"So. Should I change and wear something and dress up for this or?" Classic asked catching dreams attention as he smiled brightly.

"Well where we're going is not really gonna be seen by anybody but you can wear something else if you want! Whatever makes you more comfortable." Dream said as classic smiled back at him.

"K, give me 5 minutes and I'll be ready to go." Classic said softly closing his door as he walked to his closet not wanting to get too dressed up with anything cuz he was too lazy that and if no one was gonna see him beside dream he shouldn't really wear anything too flashy.

Eventually he made a decision and grabbed a plane white T-Shirt with a black jacket and a pair of shorts.

Classic grabbed his phone with him shoving it into his jacket pocket as he opened the door seeing dream still standing in his position. Back straight (not like he is) with his arm's going down his side's with a bright smile still on his face.
"You ready?" Dream said putting his hands on his hips somehow he smiled even brighter.

Classic walked out his bed room door frame and closing the door locking it shut. He turned over to dream still beaming off positive energy as dream extended out his hand for classic to grab as he was hesitant at first but then slowly grabbing dreams hand as they both walked down the stairs to the front door shutting it behind them and walking out a little long ways away from the house before summoning a portal that had a view on the other side.

It was like a Disney animated forest sun beaming down and you could the hear birds chirping as tress shot up into the sky seemingly never ending.
Classic gently held onto dreams hand tighter as dream took notice and gave a soft smile of reassurance.

"Don't worry it's not like getting sucked into a puddle of paint, I'm sure ink has done that before. It scared me at first since he pulled me in by my leg." Dream said chuckling a bit classic laughing aswell as they walked into the portal as it seemed it only took a second to get in.