DAY 1

Minho POV

"Yeowoo! Wake up, we're gonna be late!" I yelled through the apartment. 

The 5 year old boy slowly walked down the hallway out of his room, rubbing his eyes. His hair was messy and his shirt wasn't tucked in. 

"Good morning." I said, squatting down to his level.

"Good morning, dad.." He said sleepily. 

I picked him up and spun around once before setting him down, in attempt to wake him up. "Alright, let's eat!" 

"Cheerios?"

"Yes, of course. What else?"

I had him make his own bowl so that he'd get better at not spilling anything, he did pretty well, just a little milk on the table. He cleaned up after himself without me even asking, he's such a good kid. I'm not sure how I managed to raise him that well. 

"Okay, time to go." 

I helped him put on his shoes and backpack and we walked out the door. I got him all buckled into his car seat and we were off. His school is only about 5 minutes away. 

"Daddy, I don't wanna go to school~" Yeowoo whined. 

"C'mon Woo, I did it, so you can definitely do it."

He crossed his arms and looked away from me. I giggled, kids are cute. 

We arrived shortly after that and I helped him out of his car seat before giving him a forehead kiss goodbye.

"Have a good day!" I said as he walked away. 

"You too! Bye!" Such a sweet kid.

"Bye!"

I got back in my car and just sighed. I didn't wanna go to work, I agree with Yeowoo. I work an 8-4, hourly paid job. I didn't go to college so I can't get anything better. Plus, I have a kid so I can't work at night or before 8am. 

I work as a fucking janitor. But I get paid $30/hr and I need it. Plus, they give you a bonus if you clean more than 2 buildings in 8 hours, so sometimes I go wild. Reminder, we live in Seoul, so 55k a year is not a lot. I pay 2000 a month just for the apartment, not including bills.

What I'm trying to say is I'm broke. I have no extra money. I only have enough to live somewhat comfortably. But I hate that I can't buy things for Yeowoo, he deserves so much. And I barely ever take him places because I'm so busy. I hope when he grows up he'll understand why I was always gone.

-

Work was rough, I managed to clean the regular two buildings but that was it. And someone had fucking clogged a toilet, it was so damn disgusting. 

But I was still on time to pick up Yeowoo from daycare, he goes there after school for 2 hours since I have work. I wish I could spend more time with him. I walked in and greeted the man working at the front desk that day, he was new. 

"Hello, my name is Jisung. How may I help you?"

"Hey, I'm here to pick up Lee Yeowoo, my name is Lee Minho."

"Could I see an ID?" I quickly pulled it out and confirmed that I am who I say I am.

"Alright, I'll be back with Yeowoo in a minute." He smiled and walked away.

He was really fucking hot. Wait. No. I do not have time for a boyfriend, or girlfriend. I wish my girlfriend hadn't fucking left me with Yeowoo the day after he was born. Whoops, I'm trauma dumping.

"Daddy!" Yeowoo ran towards me with his arms out, I picked him up and hugged him. He was really starting to get heavy. 

"Thank you, have a good evening!" I said as I walked out the door, Yeowoo still in my arms. 

-

ooh new book.... this is my second time writing it but i think it'll be better this time. i believe in my plot idea...