DAY 280

Minho POV

Jisung graduates college today. Yeowoo is now 6 years old, it's crazy. 

We are sitting outside in lawn chairs in front of a stage. It's not the nicest college but I kind of like the vibe. I didn't get to see Jisung this morning because the ceremony starts at 9am. I'm so proud of him. 

"Daddy, I think I see Jisungie!" Yeowoo stood up in his chair, pointing at someone. 

"Careful, don't fall." I laughed and held him steady on the chair. I looked where he was pointing and Jisung was in fact, there.

We both waved our arms until he noticed us and waved back. He looked so cute and small in his gown. We had managed to get seat pretty close to the stage since there's only two of us. 

I felt bad that we were the only people to see Jisung graduate. All his friends are graduating with him though. 

"Are you gonna ask him?" Woo asked.

"Ask him what?"

"To move in."

"I will, later today. Don't spoil it, okay?"

"Got it."

Graduations are incredibly boring but I'd do anything for Jisung. The past 9 months have been the best of my whole life. I've never loved anyone this much, not even my own family. Not even Woo's mom. I'm sure that he's the one. 

They were going in alphabetical order by last name, but there's only like 10 last names to pick from so we really had no idea when Jisung would get called.

"Han Yeonji..."

"Han Kijun..."

"Han Jisung!" They finally said his name. 

Yeowoo and I screamed so loud, you could see how embarrassed he was. But I know that it's really fucking hard to make it through 4 years of college and manage to graduate. He deserves the cheers. 

-

After the ceremony we found Jisung and got cringe graduation photos before heading back to my place. 

"You know I'm literally so proud of you."

"I do know. I'm proud of myself."

"I'm proud of you too Sungie!" Woo said.

"Why thank you." Jisung answered.

We were all sat in the kitchen eating lunch. Just sandwiches but we were gonna go all out for dinner so it's alright. I was gonna ask him then. I knew he'd say yes it's just a big step.

-

Finally, dinner time. I treated Jisung, and Yeowoo, to really nice sushi since it's Jisung's favorite food. 

"Hey Jisung?"

"Hmm?" He looked away from his sushi to look at me. 

"Would you like to move in with me?" I asked, holding up a house key.

"By god yes! I've been waiting to graduate just for that." He grabbed the key happily.

"I've been waiting to ask. It was hard."

"So are you my dad now...?" Woo asked, making us laugh. 

"Sure, if that's okay with your actual dad."

"Of course it is, I know how much you care for him." I said.

"So now you're daddy and you're dad." Yeowoo declared, making me daddy and Jisung dad. 

We enjoyed our sushi before heading home. Yeowoo quickly fell asleep, so of course, I had to give Jisung his graduation sex. 

-

just one more chapter... i'll most likely finish tonight :(