DAY 17-DAY 18

Jisung POV

⚠️mature⚠️

I started to remove Minho's clothes. He was so pretty, he had such soft skin. I took my clothes off too but I was wearing a damn rib brace so I looked kind of stupid. 

I trailed kisses down his body until I reached his dick. I looked at him for approval before taking him into my mouth. I loved the way he moaned, the way he grabbed my hair. I swirled my tongue around it, making him go crazy. 

I've given a lot of blowjobs in my day.

"I'm about to cum..." He said breathily. 

I teased him by only putting my mouth on the tip, making him react by stroking his own dick. But I removed his hand and did it for him. I sure hope Yeowoo was actually asleep.

Minho moaned loudly as he came into my mouth. I looked at him and swallowed all of it. He was already out of breath, this is why I choose to top. But I'm sure my ribs will hurt after this. 

I looked through his bedside drawer and found nothing. "You don't keep lube in your nightstand?" I laughed.

"No... I've been single for a long time."

"Well open your mouth then." He looked confused but he complied. I put two of my fingers in his mouth, coating them with his saliva. I could've just used mine, but this way is much hotter.

I slowly inserted one finger into him. I knew he was a virgin, so I tried my best to be gentle. He had a tight grip on my arms, he was resisting the pain.

"Just relax, stressing makes it worse." I kissed him softly, trying to calm him down.

I started to move my finger faster, helping the pain to go away and be replaced with pleasure. After a few minutes I inserted the second finger. This time he couldn't hold in his moans, he covered his mouth. I wanted to hear him but I knew that we should be quiet, so I didn't stop him. 

I scissored my fingers, waiting for him to loosen up more. Eventually I decided he was ready. And by god I was ready, damn I was hard.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, just be careful, I'm worried about your ribs."

"I will be fine, don't worry. Just enjoy it."

I slowly pushed my dick inside of him. He was holding onto the bed frame for dear life. Once I was all the way in, I waited for him to adjust. 

"Okay, you can move now..."

I kissed him softly as I began to move. My ribs were sore but I didn't care. He moaned so loud, they were so amazing. I couldn't handle myself. I wanted to make him scream.

I started going much faster, he had to cover his mouth to stop from screaming. It was so hot. I moved his hands and kissed him, feeling him moan into my mouth. 

"I'm.. close..." He managed to speak. 

Right after he came I pulled out and came onto his stomach. Then I flopped down onto the bed next to him, panting painfully.

⚠️mature over⚠️

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Minho asked, still out of breath.

"Of course... I really like you."

"I really like you too."

-

When I woke up in the morning last night flashed before my eyes. It was really amazing, probably the best sex I've ever had, and my ribs are fractured. Plus, now Minho is actually my boyfriend. I've never had an official one. It's crazy. 

Minho was gone and so was all the bedding. I'm not sure how I slept through him taking it off. He also had put my underwear back on because I know for a fact that I fell asleep minutes after we finished. It really wore me out... probably because I'm injured.

I put on one of Minho's hoodies as I was feeling bold but I also didn't have any other clothes. I checked my phone, it was 10am, I slept for a long time. It's Saturday so when I walked into the living room, Minho and Yeowoo were there.

"How'd you sleep?" Minho asked.

"Good I guess, not sure why I was out for so long."

"Do you want breakfast? We have cereal."

"Um, sure, where is it?"

Minho directed me to where everything was in the kitchen, although I'll probably immediately forget. I ate on the couch with them while we watched Jeopardy reruns. Somehow, Yeowoo enjoyed Jeopardy even though he didn't know a single answer.

It was weird being with Minho and Yeowoo. Like, if I'm dating Minho, that makes me Woo's honorary dad, right? But I do love the boy, I like taking care of him. And I know that Minho needs the help. 

I stayed at their house all day. Once Yeowoo went to sleep I decided I was gonna say it. Minho and I were sitting on the balcony, just admiring the stars. 

"Minho?" I looked at him.

"Hmm?"

"I love you." I said nervously, not knowing if he would say it back, what if it was too soon?

"I love you too..."

-

awwww they said i love you to each other. but also ew ignore my shitty smut :)