2

"Why hello there, do you mind telling me who you are?" Iruka asked. one hand went close to his leg.

'oh god I did not sign up for d e a t h' You thought to yourself. You just kept your mouth closed, know a snarky comment was gonna come out if you did open it. you looked down at yourself. and your eyes widened. 'did I shrink?' you look back up at Iruka. you just shrugged. 'what do you want me to say? I fell from the god damn sky. that's not really what kids do normally. maybe.'

"You don't know who you are?" he asked. and you shook your head. he raised an eyebrow.

"I-." you started and then stopped." I honestly don't even know how I got here..." you looked around a little, knowing exactly where you were. but the act needed to be played perfectly." Do you know how I got here?" you remembered your size." Sir?" he looked slightly shocked. 'too formal too formal too formal-'

"You make me sound old," he said with a chuckle." Why don't you come back to the village with me? maybe someone there knows who you are..." he began walking in the opposite place you landed. you started walking behind him lost in your own world.

'How old am I? did I really get teleported into the naruto world? this isn't real right? any minute I'll wake up back in my bed with my dog and be able to apologize to my mom...' you raised your head and saw how far ahead Iruka was and sped up to catch up with him. he glanced down at you.

"What'cha thinking about Kid?" he asked.

'you make me sound young, I'm in my early 20's ya dummy!'

"Do you know how I got here? I mean. you were right there when I woke up. so you had to have seen me- or someone else."

'Obviously, someone falling and shrinking in the sky is enough to get the Jonins to come and investigate right? And if this is my dream why am I so small? I mean I'm aware this is a dream so it means I'm lucid dreaming right?'

"Actually no, when I saw you I was scouting the area. the Hokage had a bad feeling about something but said it wasn't too serious to send in.... why am I telling you all this? no, I was scouting the area and saw you laying there. I first thought you were dead, then you sat up." he explained in a rushed manner. you looked down. everything seemed so clear. the effects of watching anime for too long had vanished because of the alteration of your age. all you did was nod at this.

"I feel kinda lonely..." you whispered.

"Well its ok Kid, i know someone who'll probably be friends with you. He's a bit of a handful at times though." He said with a proud smile on his face. You just stared up at him, with a small smile of your own. Your head began hurting, so you probably really didn't fall but the pain of something was there. you grabbed your head getting an idea. and you hissed in pain." Um, Kid...You ok?" you nodded, though in actuality your head was starting to hurt more and more. you crouched down. and your vision began to spot. and figures flashed by.

Whats going on?

why does it hurt so much?

i need to wake up!

Wake up!

Wake up!

ssssshhhhhh

*edited January 11 2021*