10

So i dont know if you guys noticed, but I'm removing Mandy from the story, she just doesn't seem like something needed in the story anymore. ALSO BIG HUGE FAT SHOUTOUT TO Corujina FOR ATTEMPTING TO HELP SUCH A LOST CAUSE LIKE ME!! I appreciate it, but I'm really not on Quotev as much as i'd like anymore, and therefore not able to brainstorm with you as much. Sorry for being rude- Nahnime

After our picnic/playdate, Itachi and Sasuke walked me home. It was a very quiet walk everyone tired and ready to lay down. I walked in the house to find Kakashi, still reading his book.

"Do you ever put that down?"
"sometimes, pretty much this though."
I laughed and walked to my room, grabbing my clothes and walking to the shower. The water felt like small bullets on my skin, and I didn't mind it. My skin felt cold as I remembered all the things that would soon happen. Maybe tomorrow I'd find Naruto and hang out with him instead. I got out, brushed my hair and teeth, then went to my room.

i didn't sleep, I laid there. Reminiscing on what my life before this was like. I attempted to remember what my childhood was like, and I felt like such an old far away thing that maybe i'd never be able to remember what it was really like. Geez, I must be a very depressed child. I turned on my side and closed my eyes trying to sleep.

Surprise surprise I didn't get any. I stayed awake until the sun rose. I sighed, changed into my ninja outfit and walked outside. I hiked all the back up to the little spot the two Uchihas showed me. Even so early in the morning, the view from my tree was just as glorious. The pretty oranges melted with the sun, and as I inhaled it felt like entirely new breath. Brand new air. i closed my eyes and let my body rock with the wind. I sat here until the orange faded into blue as the minutes passed, and I had a pretty good feeling about how this day would go. I stayed there watching the yellow ball of light climb up the sky, it sometimes looked like it'd use the clouds as a ladder. It was funny to think it, and I finally remembered something from my youth. Little bits, but they we're enough to make me feel some more guilt.

I remembered walking down this street, lots of pretty lights and vendors all around. I cant remember what really happened, I just remember pretty lights and maybe a....peacock lady? I don't know, but a lot of the lights I saw reminded me of a busy street, a boardwalk maybe? i cant recall.

Finally, done shaming myself, I climbed down the tree, cautiously, and started walking back home. Kakashi, seemed to either be out of the house or asleep still. i smiled to myself and grabbed my coin purse off the counter and headed right back out until,

"Where have you been?"

"Oh you know trading information with the other children," I jokingly told Kakashi as he stood in the hallway.

"And what did you tell them?"
"That the sun makes colors and everybody is friends with each other." I said with a smile, which seemed to both make Kakashi relax a little, and get a bit nervous.

"Y/n, we don't need you spreading terroristic propaganda, that's just not safe." He already had his normal outfit and his head band on." So now we'll do some training. We'll just have to burn the little traitor out of you."

"Burn? You're gonna burn me?!" I felt genuinely scared for a second.

this man wasn't someone I actually wanted to irritate, it was supposed to be a joke!

"Ha! No, what do I look like a child murderer? The hokage left me in charge of you." He replied casually."But I do have probably cause for killing you if need be." I felt my eyes widen and the hair on the back of my neck stand on edge.

"...What the hell gives you probable cause when you're dealing with a child?!"
"Where is this language coming from? Young lady I will not have such indecent vocabulary used in my household." Kakashi took a step toward me, and I bolted for my room.

End of the hall.End of the hall. End of the ha-

I quickly ducked into my room and attempted to climb on the ceiling. Hearing Kakashi's footsteps down the hall, they felt surprisingly close and I moved closer to the door. I channeled the rest of my chakra to have even amounts in my hands and feet, it'd make it easier to climb around the ceiling.

"Oh, little Y/n...You cannot hide. You're in My house. I will find you." The moment the door opened I ducked through it and stay on the ceiling making my way towards the door, quickly. Right as I got to the door I heard his footsteps coming out of my room, and down the hall. Thankfully I got out the house and sprinted. I couldn't even tell where I was going, I knew I was getting away from the crazy man with white hair, because I am Not dying like that. As I run I bumped into someone, I landed on my butt ad although I tried to get up quickly, I was greeted with the licks of a dog...? Two?! Two wet tounges lapped at my face and I brought my small (S/c) hands up to cover my face.

"Ah! Hey get off!" I said, finally having room to breathe, I opened my eyes to see none other than Jelly and Akamaru." Oh, hi guys!" I said, for a split second forgetting that I was being chased right now. I made a kissing sound at Jelly and started running off again."Where've you been girl?" I asked as she kept up with me. She huffed and kept running with me, eventually leading me to the school. "Ah crap, what day is today?

"Its a day, where you have to go to school. And we could've done a bit of training before you had to go." Kakashi said from behind me." If you ever decide you want to try and play 'hide n' seek' with me again, give me a heads up maybe?" He dropped my bag next to my foot and walked away. "We'll train for even longer after school 'cause you took too much time running away. See you later Y/n." Kakashi said as his voice fadded.

I sighed and picked up my bag, and walked into the school. A timeskip would be great right now.

*Updated January 30th 2022*