Dinner with you

I'm on a oneshot arch so

"So we're still down for tonight at 6?" Karl said.

"Yeah! I'll meet you at the Corner Diner. See you there." She said, her name was Ari. She was going out with him tonight. As you just saw.

Or at least she was supposed to.

Karl put on his best clothes for once, and actually brushed his hair.

He grabbed his car keys and walked out to his car. And drove to the restaurant and went up to the host. "Hello, table for two?" Karl said.

"Of course sir, right this way." The man said leading him to his table.

"Here you are. Your server will be here soon. And by the way I'm Nick." He said smiling and walked away.

Karl sat there waiting for a bit. Just then the waiter came around. "Hi, in Chris and I'm going to be your server today. Can I get you started with something to drink?"

"Can I get a mountain dew?" Karl said. Looking at the menu his server sat down.

"Sure! That will be right out." He said walking away.

' Where the hell is she!? It's 6:15, I get being a little late but. Did I just get stood up- ' Karl thought. He kept checking the time and his messages.

Nothing.

When the waiter came back he just decided to order. Screw waiting for her.

"I'll get the blt with a side of fries please." He said. After playing a game on his phone for a bit Nick stopped by his table. "Didn't you say table for two-? Where's the other person?" He said.

"I don't know man. Not here?" Karl replied. "Ha you got stood up." Nick said. "It'll be fine. You'll live. Or will you." He said before walking away.

' What the fuck kinda conversation was that- I'm so confused. ' Karl thought to himself.

He grabbed his phone again and started to message his friend George.

Karl
Mf that bitch you set me
up with isn't here.

George 💙
Actually!? I really thought
she'd be better than this.
Sorry man.

Karl
Don't worry about it bro.
I'll live.

He sat his phone back down when his food came out. He started to eat before he was interrupted. "Heyyy how's my favorite single man?" Nick said, sliding into the seat across from Karl.

"I'm getting over it. In reality my friend George set me up with her so-" Karl says.

"WAIT, George Davidson?" He said. "Yeah?" Karl said with a confused look. "That's my roommates boyfriend!" He said. "So your roommate is Clay?"

"He is indeed, pretty annoying. He's always saying 'Oh look at this cute picture of George' or 'Sapnap! I'm on call with George I'll eat in a bit, I promise.' It's always about George, George George George. Dude skips meals sometimes to stay on vc with him. It's funny, he's head over heals." Nick said.

"PLEASE- when George talks about Dream that's how he is too." Karl said.

Just then the waiter walked up "Are you guys going to order anything? Wait Nick!? What the hell are you doing here?" He said.

"Just decided to stop by and sit with this cutie." Nick said winking at Karl.

He blushed in the slightest but took a sip of his drink and rolled his eyes. "Anyways I'll get the blt, with fries." He said pushing the menu to the end of the table. "Can I have mozzarella sticks?" Nick said.

The watier wrote it down "That will be out soon." He said and walked away.

"I saw you blush when I said that. Don't try to hide it." Nick said. "Shut up, you saw nothing." Karl said.

A bit later their food came out. They quickly ate. Karl was absolutely starved expecting to have eaten at least an hour before. Nick just loved the mozzarella sticks.

"This shit is absolutely delicious dude, oh my god." He said multiple times.

"Shut up dude. Let's but your statement to the test." He reached across the table and stole a stick.

Nick gave him a death glare. Karl rolled his eyes and continued to eat it. "Damn these are really good. Thanks for that!" He said.

Nick just rolled his eyes.

Then the waiter came up with the bill. "Here you are sir.. sirs.. that's not a word. Forget it." He said walking away.

Nick burst out laughing. "He does that a lot. He loves to sit their debating if something is a word or not. It's so funny to listen to. He makes up some too. We all have to go along with it." He finished.

Karl smiled a bit and let out a chuckle. "So ready to go? I want to get home and go off on George." He said.

"Yeah, I don't really want to be at work any longer." Nick sighed.

"So are you paying for dinner?" Karl said

"Only if you sleep with me." Nick says.

"You wish!" Karl spat out.

"I do, don't I?" Nick said with a wink as they walked out.(Leaving the cash on the table ofc)

Nick walked Karl out to his car. "Here you are cutie. Have a good night." He said kissing Karl's forehead.

Karl lightly hugged him and got in this car. His face glowed red. Nick went back to his car and they drove separate ways.

When Karl was halfway home he realized he never got his number.. when he got in home he slammed his hands on the steering wheel.

He got in slipped into more comfortable clothes. He put on a show but just then he got a text

George
You didn't give him your number!?

Me
Who?

George
Ik damn well you know what I'm talking
About.

Me
Ohh, Nick! I realized halfway home
I'm pissed at myself.

George
Well I gave him your number anyways.
He told Clay and I when he got home
He met you. Idk about that girl tho.
But Nick's way better.

Me
Based off what I've heard I can tell

George
Well he should be texting you soon.
Im going to bed. Have fun 🤭

Me
Shut up you colorblind bitch!

Awhile later he got a message. He almost considered blocking it. He was confused but then rembered.

Unknown
Hey cutie..

Idk anymore dude. Id there's mistakes idc. It's 4 am and my mind is everywhere I shouldn't be awake.

But I hope you enjoyed it, I'm going to be writing more soon :)

I hope you enjoy! Now if you'll Excuse me I'm going to go pass out.