!HELLO!

Hello there! Author here! Welcome to my Wheel of Smutshots!

Basically, each chapter is randomly decided by my Wheel of Smutshots and I write out a nice oneshot for you all to read.

First, I spin for a mcyt ship being put into the story. Then, I spin from my list of oneshot prompts for a prompt to randomly get chosen.

I WILL RUN OUT OF PROMPTS! I am going to be deleting prompts after using them, so I ask you please please please suggest new prompts for me to use in the comments or dm me. I will see your suggestion and add it, but I won't always reply. So, don't ever worry about asking. Just say "Hello Author! Can you add this to this genre?" I will gladly do so!

I'm only taking requests for prompts. Not ships. I'm really only doing the ships I'm comfortable with, which don't worry! There's a wild variety. They consist of Quackity, Dream, George, Karl, and Sapnap. I will refer to Dream as Clay, Sapnap as Nick, and Quackity as Alex since that's what I'm used to for most writing and it's more in my comfort zone.

Another thing! I am not at all well acquainted with canon characters from lore or lore itself. I'm an enjoyer of the creators more than the dream smp which is why this is called a mcyt wheel. Still, some characters may slip more into canon type and normal. Please don't ask for a prompt with canon lore. I won't be able to do so.

Other than that, please enjoy and don't be afraid to send in ideas!