𝑜𝑛𝑒

SHIP ❥Sapnapnotfound
PROMPT ❥First Time

✧༺♥༻∞ ∞༺♥༻✧

Nick looked up to George slowly as George stood there in front of the couch, playing with the hem of his hoodie.

George had called Nick over to his house saying he had something very important and urgent to talk about. What George just told him completely caught him off guard even knowing the topic would probably be somewhat outrageous.

"E-Excuse me...?"

"P-Please I—!" George cut himself off and looked away.

"Let me get this straight. Hold on." Nick sat up straight and looked to George, his eyebrows furrowed.

"You caught Clay talking and flirting with another girl online...and you want to get back at him by having me take your virginity and filming it?"

"Nick please! H-He was calling her his sweetheart a-and...his girlfriend. What Clay did hurt and I want to get back at him." George begged, stepping closer. Nick simply stared at him in disbelief. He had been best friends with George for years, so he never in his life expected George to ask him for a sexual favor.

"George...I-I..." he was at a loss for words. He felt the Brit take his hand and squeeze it tight.

"I'll never ask another favor again! I need you to do this for me..." George said. Nick sighed. He did believe Clay deserved shit for what he did. George didn't at all deserve to be cheated on...
He finally sighed and shook his head gently.

"Fine. Fine...but this goes to him and only him. You don't spread the video anywhere else. Do you understand?" George nodded quickly.

"O-Of course. I don't want to do that anyways...and I wouldn't do that to you..." George said softly. Nick sighed and stood.

"Okay. I'll do it. Come on." George led Nick to his room, a little nervous himself. This was his first time, after all. It was with his best friend, too.

He was terrified...

George grabbed his camera and stepped into his room. He sighed softly and set it up. He noticed how shaky his hands were and he debated his revenge. His mind went blank and fell to mush as he felt a strong pair of arms wrap around his torso from behind.

"We don't have to do this if you're scared, George." Nick spoke softly into George's ear. George shuddered and looked to Nick's arms. He definitely looked strong. He had slight dark fuzz on his arms that only added to his tough and mature look. George found himself leaning into that warmth that Nick provided and he shook his head.

"No...I want to do this..." he said. Nick nodded and watched as George started up the camera. He stepped away and smiled as he took a deep breath.

"Clay...this is for cheating on me with that girl on Instagram..." he said. He looked to Nick who smiled and stepped forward. George gently rested his hands on his chest as Nick's hand slid around his waist. George stared at him a moment and there was a small pause of uncertainty. Nick smiled in a reassuring way and decided he needed to make the first move. George was a virgin, after all. He didn't quite know what to do at all.

Nick cupped George's face and leaned close. He gently pressed his lips to George's and felt as the boy melted into the kiss. George allowed his hands to slide up Nick's chest and wrap around his neck as Nick's pressed down his waist and onto his ass. George arched his back a bit as Nick's hands gently gripped his ass through his jeans.