𝑡𝑤𝑜

SHIP ❥Dreamnap
PROMPT ❥2 People, 1 Bed

✧༺♥༻∞ ∞༺♥༻✧

"You have got to be kidding me." Clay groaned as he and his best friend entered the hotel they'd be staying in for the night.

They had paid for a room with two beds. Going into the room with all of their things, they could see that clearly there was one single bed in the center of the room. Nick and Clay felt their bodies cringe as they stared at it.

"So...you taking the bed?" Nick asked, looking to his best friend. Clay blinked.

"Where the hell would you sleep, then?" He asked, looking to Nick. Nick paused and shrugged.

"The floor?"

Clay sighed and shook his head, finally stepping into the room fully and setting his bags down on the floor. They had been on their way to visit a friend across the country and had made a pit stop as it was getting late.

Nick followed, kicking the door closed behind him. He turned and set his stuff down momentarily to lock it before heading to the bed. He set his stuff on the other side of the bed and he sat down on the edge.

"We're just sharing a bed, then?" Nick asked, tilting his head to the side at his best friend. Clay sighed and nodded, kicking his shoes off and stretching.

"We're sharing a bed." He chuckled softly as he pulled his shirt over his head. He was exhausted, it was late, and he was just ready to fall fast asleep. He decided to just sleep in jeans, not caring much anymore.

Nick slipped his shirt off, as well, and just decided to stay in the shorts he wore. They were loose, comfortable, and he knew he could easily change in the morning. At the moment, he and Clay were exhausted and they just wanted to sleep. So, they curled up in bed together and made sure they stayed on the ends to not touch too much. Then, they fell asleep.

3 hours later.

1:27 a.m.

Nick had fallen fast asleep. Clay was still awake.

He stared at the ceiling, sighing. He was definitely going to make Nick drive the next day. He was fucking exhausted, but he couldn't sleep. He was forcing himself to stare at the ceiling or off the bed because every time he turned and looked at Nick, he could sleep less.

Nick being fast asleep and vulnerable was turning him the hell on.

Nick snored softly, his legs curled up to his chest and his hands held up gently. He looked like a kitten as he slept. He definitely lost any sort of manliness like that and it was so fucking hot to Clay. He usually wouldn't have an issue with it when they had two separate beds since Nick would grab all the pillows and blankets and bury himself. Sharing a bed, Nick did his best not to hog everything and his warm body was making the bed hot and making Clay all bothered.

He hesitantly looked to his best friend, his boner poking through his jeans as he bit his lip. He knew Nick was a heavy sleeper. He wondered how much he could get away with...

Clay rolled over to fully face him. He gently reached up and pressed his thumb to Nick's bottom lip. He pressed down onto it and moved it down a little more, feeling Nick's soft and plump lip fold over his thumb slightly.