Homebound...

Narrator's POV

Astre Phantomhive stared out of his hotel room window, watching raindrops race each other to the bottom of the glass.

It had been two hours since he had spoken with his brother and the blunette's heart had not stopped pounding since.

He had really done this, he was going to get away from Sebastian.

His uncovered eye widened slightly when he saw  a hearse carriage he recognized as Undertaker's pass by the front of the hotel briefly.

The teen felt his heart rate go even faster as he waited by the door to his hotel room, eventually hearing the door's knob move as someone tried to open it.

Undertaker stepped into the room wearing a disguise similar to the one that he wore when he was headmaster at Weston College, holding an extremely large suitcase that he set on the ground.

"Hello, little lord." He reaper greeted, opening the suitcase to reveal it was empty, "We will have to be quick about this. I need you to lay down in this, it will be terribly cramped but we need to smuggle you out of here."

Astre complied, laying down in the cushioned suitcase with his head is a corner and his knees to his face.

The silver haired man closed it, making it a very tight fit where he could not move a muscle, he was literally frozen in place with how tight it was.

The teen exclaimed slightly as he was lifted but remained silent as he was carried away.

Out of all the times he had been kidnapped and transported in boxes, sacks and cages, this one had to be the strangest and he was not even being kidnapped.

When the suitcase was opened again what felt like an eternity later, Astre found himself inside the hearse with Ciel staring at him.

"Hello, baby brother." Ciel greeted

The older twin looked a far cry from how commanding he had seemed when the accusations had been made.

He wore a white nightshirt and black shorts —it was clear that he had been in bed when Astre had called and he had immediately left without bothering to change.

A machine was taking up most of the space of the hearse, a vial reading 'Sirius' attached and a tube connected to Ciel's arm was pumping fresh blood into him.

Another clear tube was under Ciel's nose, two holes supplying him with extra air, wrapping around his ears and going under his chin down to an oxygen tank.

"I apologize for my appearance, in my rush to get to retrieve you I neglected my own needs." Ciel apologized

Astre just nodded slightly, wobbly standing and sitting across from him.

With that, the carriage began to move and take them back to Phantomhive Manor.

***

When the carriage came to a stop in front of the manor, Astre was startled awake.

He yawned as he rubbed his sapphire blue eye, unaware when he had fallen asleep but he saw it was very early morning now.

"Good morning, brother." Ciel said when he noticed Astre awake, "Let's go inside."

As they walked through the doors, they were greeted by a row of servants who were bowing, "Welcome home, Lords Phantomhive."

It was slightly unsettling for Astre to see little under thirty strangers in his home after four years with only six close knit servants, but he did not let it show.

He scanned the faces of the various men and women now in his home, surprised Ciel had managed to get this many in his employ so swiftly.

Tanaka then introduced the two noblemen to their new staff, listing everyone's names and position.

The twins did not remember the majority of them, the only names masters of the house needed to know were the names of the house and land steward —Tanaka—, the house keeper —an older woman who was called Helen Pond—, the head butler —a middle aged man named Maurice Williams— and the head chef —a French man called Julien Delacroix.

As the two blunettes made their way past the row of servants, Ciel suddenly stopped in front of the cooks, "I want breakfast ready in an hour."

"It will be done, my lord." The chef said as the entire kitchen staff bowed lower

The Earl did not give any of the servants another glance, merely lacing Astre's fingers with his own as he led them to the master bedroom.

"How did you get this staff so quickly?" Astre asked

"They followed me from the music hall." Ciel honestly answered, "Only the most devoted of the bunch got to come work here."

The younger twin did not say anything else, merely following along until they reached their destination.

Closing the door to the master bedroom, Ciel smiled at his twin, "I am so happy that you called me, Astre. It broke my heart to be away from you, but I truly believed that you had sided with the demon."

Astre nodded, "It's alright. Or rather, it will be, once you have undone everything you did."

"I am already working on it." Ciel assured, taking his hands in his, "The charges against you will be dropped immediately, a cover story is already prepared."

"That is good." Astre replied, "I am happy you are back, I missed you so much."

"I missed you too." The elder twin smiled, hugging him

Astre sink into his embrace, feeling like he was bout to burst into tears.

It had been nearly four years since he had been in his brother's arms, since his brother had been murdered before his eyes.

But now he was back and everything would be alright.

Once Sebastian was gone anyways.

And everything would be as it always should have been, as if Ciel had never left...